• Views 13,156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So this in fact can be done solo, I’ll update the OP with the steps, works perfectly.

bink09

bink09

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me with this plz

ACTIVISION
Contib09

bink09

bink09

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't have an extra controller laying around?
I dont, I tried using a keyboard and mouse...
I really need this, before patch..
Been wanting to play zombies but not without all the upgrades

N

Natojacobsb17ch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I pause there’s no option to manage party or leave party.
in social all I have is friends, recent players and inbox.
Post automatically merged:

Playing on PS4 and using phone app as second controller

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When I pause there’s no option to manage party or leave party.
in social all I have is friends, recent players and inbox.

Playing on PS4 and using phone app as second controller
When you click on social with the second controller , you click on your name/ the party your in, and you will have the option to leave the party. You want to leave party , not quit the match..... I believe it can also work if you simply use the second controller to sign out that account , I believe that will take the second controller out

I dont, I tried using a keyboard and mouse...
I really need this, before patch..
Been wanting to play zombies but not without all the upgrades
You can use the app for PS as a second controller I’m Pretty sure

N

Natojacobsb17ch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I got it.
Signed in on main with remote play, then swapped accounts wit controller (basically turning the app off)

gathered all with the main account. When I got the monkey bomb I turned the app back on and put the controller back to The second account.

did the throw and paused.
I figured out the finding your own name thing after watching a live stream.

B

Brocky120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure how to do this, i need to create another activision account for my secondary account?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure how to do this, i need to create another activision account for my secondary account?
You will to do that, but you need another PSN account to log into as well first

S

sumting

Reaction score
Sin$
whenever i choose to leave party on second controller (not the main one) the game exits to main menu..

R

Rids

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, anyone willing to do this with me tonight? Lmk! Bot#2984744

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
whenever i choose to leave party on second controller (not the main one) the game exits to main menu..
Not sure what you are doing wrong , as long as you followed the steps and you’re leaving the party with second controller and not quitting the game , should be perfect. Another thing you can try is just signing out of your alternate account with second controller once the monkey is thrown and game is paused

S

sumting

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you are doing wrong , as long as you followed the steps and you’re leaving the party with second controller and not quitting the game , should be perfect. Another thing you can try is just signing out of your alternate account with second controller once the monkey is thrown and game is paused

ahh signing out seems to let me leave the game without exiting to main menu so i think that'll work. haven't actually tried with the monkey bomb yeh though but don't see why is wouldn't work now

can confirm it works. but for some reason wouldn't let me pack-a-punch any weapons. also noticed it stopped showing me location of trials. usually shows on screen where the trial locations are but stopped showing after started monkey glitch

(this is on xbox too btw)

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like this is still good to go after today’s patch ??

C

Craftiee

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done this glitch a couple of times, if anyone needs help or wants to run some rounds add me:
Activ: Craftiee
Battle: Craftie#11135

Last edited:
AlwaysBeGaming

AlwaysBeGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Who wants to do it
im in Add Me & Let's Game, Grind & Glitch! Friend Me ASAP If You Wanna Game Together(Cross System Or PS4) PS4 Username AlwaysBeGaming- CALL OF DUTY ACTIVISION ID AlwaysBeGaming-#1355568

anyone wanna do this together before they patch it please dm me asap and add me

Add Me & Let's Game, Grind & Glitch! Friend Me ASAP If You Wanna Game Together(Cross System Or PS4) PS4 Username AlwaysBeGaming- CALL OF DUTY ACTIVISION ID AlwaysBeGaming-#1355568

AlwaysBeGaming

AlwaysBeGaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive done this glitch a couple of times, if anyone needs help or wants to run some rounds add me:
Activ: Craftiee
Battle: Craftie#11135
that would be awesome if you could help me out
PS4 Username AlwaysBeGaming- CALL OF DUTY ACTIVISION ID AlwaysBeGaming-#1355568

Overpowered007

Overpowered007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be at a low round for it to let players rejoin. Here is a strategy for low round success. Round 1. player 1 gets hit down to 30 health then lays prone and gets downed then empties one clip from pistol. Now player 2 revives player one and should be revived into prone godmode position. Which only functions if the player does not move. Now player 1 revives player 2 till getting to desired points for door opening 50 points per revive. If player 2 gets prone godmode and lays prone then let the zombies Despawn till either getting 1000 salvage to by the monkey or a monkey can drop. The trick is killing no zombies round 1. Once the monkey is placed and player two leaves party then while still paused invite players 2-4 at round one once all players loading bars for the map have loaded then host unpauses to kill the round 1 zombies spawning in a 4 player monkey lobby at round 1. Also can be thrown in other out of map locations for maximum godmode from dogs and elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register