What's new

Patched Solo and easy car duplication glitch in the facility/ bunker/ no custom plates needed

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Video by G-Twist

Founder: Kingalexhd and evilbranch? Please tell me if someone else also worked on it or found it.

I just wrote down the requirements and steps for you. Because no one else did it and I think it's worth it :smile:
This is my first thread so pleeeaaaase be kind :confused:

I just tested it on xbox one a few minutes ago and it worked well :smile:

I'm sry but I just have this video in german language.

Requirements:

1. Matchmaking must be closed in Options while doing the first steps, after you went back to facility it must be open
  2. Have your Aiming set to Free Aim
  3. Friends in a assisted aim lobby
  4. Facility with free Elegys
  5. Security Room or Orbital Cannon
  6. Bunker
  7. MOC with personal vehicle Storage
  8. Fully Upgraded Elegy Retro Custom in your MOC
  9. Have any Doomsday Heist setup or finale
  10. Register as a CEO or MC
  11. Be in an Invite Only Session
  12. Do not have a personal vehicle on the map
  13. Have your pisswasser full stocked
  14. Set your action on foot to drinking pisswater

Steps:

1. Go to your heist room in your Facility and register as CEO or MC
  2. Pull your left stick on the controller to you, your character should start to turn around
  3. Immediately hit right D Pad
  4. Start any setup mission or finale
  5. Back out of the missionsetups, accept the alert
  6. Immediately spam the right D Pad
  7. Start the setup or finale again
  8. When it starts to load into the missionsetups, spam the startbutton that opens the startmenue untill it opens
  9. When the startmenue is open, join a friend in a different targeting mode
  10. Accept the first, deny the second alert
  11. Open your actionmenue, go to the facilityoptions/settings and turn the heist planning screen off, back out of the menue, go into the menue again and turn it on again. Back out of the menue.
  12. Start a heist setup/finale again and repeat step 11.
  13. Immediately hold down on D Pad to select a story mode character
  14. Deny the alert
  15. You will have a very "milky" view. Join a friend in a different target mode again, BUT ALREADY DENY THE FIRST ALERT!
  16. Hit the LEFT d-pad and run to your orbital canon or security room
  17. In front of the canon/cameras hit the right d-pad again
  18. You will be invisible for a few seconds
  19. Go to the snack/vehicle Woman ;D (sry I'm german and donno how it's called in english)
  20. Order a buzzard
  21. Fly to your bunker
  22. Drive the retro out of your MOC
  23. Go out of the retro inside your bunker
  24. Drink pisswater until you pass out by pressing both sticks on your controller and hold them
  25. When you spawn outside order a buzzard again
  26. Fly to your facility
  27. Open your phone go to the internet push the startbutton and go to online options and turn your matchmaking to open
  28. Go to your security room / orbital canon
  29. Open your phone and start doomsday heist / alone/ sure / yes
  30. Spam the right d-pad in front of your canon/cameras
  31. You will be insvisible again for some seconds
  32. Run to the free elegy go into it and press the gas
  33. All vehicles will disappear and you will be frozen
  34. Wait for the alert and accet it (this can take 1-2 minutes) [If you don't get an alert go to the pausemenue go to the criminal starter pack and back out again. This happened to me, but with these steps I was able to go outside and complete the glitch successfully :smile: ]
  35. When you are not kicked out of the facility, go outside
  36. Call a buzzard and fly to your bunker
  37. Go inside the retro and the plate will change
  38. Drive the retro into the moc and accept the alert

....done :smile:

If you want to make more you have to start from step 1 (not sure, but I think so) I also think you shall restart the game, or go to storymode and start a fresh invite only session, because trying to do it again in the same session brought me into a totally black room with just my mechanic from the bunker in there (very creepy!) Oo

Last edited:
GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ones long I’ll pass but thanks for posting it. (:

You are right it seems long at the first sight, but when you know how to do it it's not that much :smile: And I tried to write it down as easy as possible so I made a lot of small steps :smile: But thank you ^_^ Your welcome.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
In the video he says you set matchmaking to closed then after a few seconds of jibberish he tells you to put matchmaking to open and it’s important.
It’s similar to the one that was up the other day and that wasn’t easy at all.

Why is the video there actually?
I just watched the full clip and it’s totally different to your steps

Last edited:
GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the video he says you set matchmaking to closed then after a few seconds of jibberish he tells you to put matchmaking to open and it’s important.
It’s similar to the one that was up the other day and that wasn’t easy at all.

Why is the video there actually?
I just watched the full clip and it’s totally different to your steps

Yeah it was discussed a lot about that fact. Later he will do the complete opposite of what he said. But I wrote the steps that worked for me :smile:

Really? Because I watched a german video and I thought they are similar. Sry about that. But I think if there is no video a lot of people will ask about it but not much understand german :confused:

But thanks for the hint, I'm going to deleat it, because of course that makes no sense.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah it was discussed a lot about that fact. Later he will do the complete opposite of what he said. But I wrote the steps that worked for me :smile:

Really? Because I watched a german video and I thought they are similar. Sry about that. But I think if there is no video a lot of people will ask about it but not much understand german :confused:

But thanks for the hint, I'm going to deleat it, because of course that makes no sense.
Nice work on your first thread:smile:

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont be afraid of how many steps there are.. It can be done in less then 5mins.. Very easy glitch..

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Dont be afraid of how many steps there are.. It can be done in less then 5mins.. Very easy glitch..
I think I have just lost all interest in duping now. I will try most but I rarely save the cars.
Detail is the key to a good thread, less chance of being filled with the same questions and very helpful to people starting to glitch for the first time.
I tried this one before and always got the options menu behind bogdan settings screen or frozen in front of the heist board, used dtm to unfreeze but then I wasn’t glitched.
I literally get about a second before loading disappears and downloading appears, this seems to be the point you need to hit options.

Last edited:
GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
38 steps? :confused: Nice work on your thread :thumbsup: but I think the office garage Glitch (2min per dupe) makes more sense. :biggrin:

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Cool I like the one with nightclub and beer no need to keep glitching out again probly All be patched on tuesday

X_ilchiu_X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steps 21 and 22! When i go to bunker, the retro inside my MOC not visible! Why?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
If you do this in a public session go to a team d blue circle and hit right on dpad you get full God mode no one can kill you lol did it last night to get a gun just call merryweather air strike :smile:

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
I just got it to work, thanks op, I tried last night but I think I had smoked to much bud.

I don’t understand people that say it’s not solo when joining a friend in a dtm. That friend doesn’t need to know what your doing.
It’s me that’s joining the friend in a dtm and I’m not asking anybody to press the buttons for me so yeah it’s solo.

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

GeekyGtaGlitchGirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got it to work, thanks op, I tried last night but I think I had smoked to much bud.

I don’t understand people that say it’s not solo when joining a friend in a dtm. That friend doesn’t need to know what your doing.
It’s me that’s joining the friend in a dtm and I’m not asking anybody to press the buttons for me so yeah it’s solo.

Hahahahah ok xD I'm glad that you hit it now :smile:

I totally agree with you. ... Some other glitches where your friend has to start a session and has to invite you are called semi-solo, but this one where no one recognizes that you begin to join them (and you even don't finish the part of joining) has to be discussed if it is solo or not?

For me it's quiet simple: If I have to ask someone for his / her help / time ----> Not solo
If I am able to do it all alone without asking someone for help or time -------> Solo

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Hahahahah ok xD I'm glad that you hit it now :smile:

I totally agree with you. ... Some other glitches where your friend has to start a session and has to invite you are called semi-solo, but this one where no one recognizes that you begin to join them (and you even don't finish the part of joining) has to be discussed if it is solo or not?

For me it's quiet simple: If I have to ask someone for his / her help / time ----> Not solo
If I am able to do it all alone without asking someone for help or time -------> Solo
Yeah that’s my thinking but some will disagree.

Top Bottom
Login
Register