• Start date
  • Views 12,991
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my english tutorial for people having trouble.

COMPLETE SOLO BENNYS MERGE (INC PAINT/WHEELS/WINDOW TINTS/LIVERYS/YANKTONS)

REQUIREMENTS:

• ARENA WORKSHOP WITH BENNYS MECHANIC
  • A PRE BENNYS VEHICHLE (I USE THE MOONBEAM)
  • A DONER VEHICHLE
  • A VEHICHLE YOU WISH TO MODIFY
  • AN INVALID ACTIVITY (OR YOU CAN USE A FRIEND IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE)
  • A BUNKER

Please ensure you have your pre bennys vehichle, your doner vehichle and your vehichle you want to mod all in your arena workshop.
This glitch will cost your around 450k each time.

STEPS:

1. Set your spawn location to your bunker and then pause and go to creator and start up an invite only session.

2. Once loaded into the session, exit your bunker and make your way to the arena workshop. (You can use a pv to get there just make sure when you get there you return pv to storage so you have no cars on the map when you go inside the workshop.

3. Now inside your workshop, go get into your pre bennys vehichle and press r dpad to take it in the modshop.

4. Upgrade your pre bennys into a custom bennys and then buy or change something on the car like the headlights

5. Back out of the mod shop menu and select exit the vehichle

6. Get back in your vehichle and wait for the engine to start

7. Once the engine has started (solo people pull up the pause menu, go to your map and find your invalid activity, press square to bring up the alert, accept the alert and spam the left arrow on your dpad. You should see a small cutscene)
(2player method, prepare to join your friend who should be in an invite only session in a job in the settings screen. Hit left arrow on your dpad, quickly double tap ps button and click join your friend, accept the alerts)

8. If done correctly you should be in your workshop modshop in your bennys car. Press triangle to exit the vehichle and then go and find your doner vehichle.

9. Now get in your doner car and press right arrow on the dpad to modify. (The cars should crash around for a few seconds and then your doner car should start auto driving to get itself into a good position.
(IMPORTANT!, You want to press circle one time and hover over exit the vehichle. When you see that your doner vehichle is pretty far away from the centre of the modshop for example not inside the yellow lines. If your car goes driving round the perimeter of the modshop, perfect exit the vehichle)

10. Get back in your doner vehichle and change something on it like the headlights for example.

11. Get out your doner car and get into your bennys car and repeat step 7.

12. Now your mods from your doner car should be applied to the pre bennys car you upgraded.

13. Press triangle to exit the bennys car ( at this point you should have 2 cars in your modshop. The bennys car and your doner car)

14. Go and get in the car you want to mod/put bennys on etc and hit right arrow on the dpad to modify.
Again the cars should crash around and after a few seconds go into autodrive. Press circle and hover over exit vehichle, exit the vehichle when its away from the centre of the modshop. It doesnt matter if it is near or touching another car.

15. Once youve exited the car get into your doner vehichle and change something on it for example the headlights and then exit the vehichle

16. Get back in the car you wanted to mod/put bennys on etc and repeat step 7.
Now the car you wanted modding is done and you can press right arrow on the dpad to modify. Change something on the car so it saves for example the headlights.

Done!!

If you want to do more than one car, just get into your new modded car and repeat step 7, exit the vehichle and it should return to it parking spot and get into a new car you want to mod and repeat.

If your trying to transfer liverys, your doner vehichle can be a hotring racer or you can use a vehichle that already has the livery applied.

Livery codes below
Shoutout to suprb****modz for livery codes
*the hotring sabre with all livery's unlocked goes up to code 31. higher codes will require a doner vehicle with the same livery value in order to merge. there are 2 main livery code sets of weaponized / military vehicles. the older set (1), and the newer set (2). the codes from the new set apply to the older set at a +10 value (example: dolla dolla from set 2 will translate to mistletoe on set 1, but dolla dolla from set 1 will go default when applied to set 2, and so on.) refer to the list below for more details.
the livery code / number will transfer 1:1 on to any other vehicle when merged. this works with any vehicle in game that has a livery option.

set 1

22- skulls
23- knuckle duster
24- bully
25- rockstar
26- red tartan
27- galaxy
28- christmas camo
29- candy canes
30- snowflake
31- mistletoe
32- pink & green camo
33- yellow & blue camo
34- orange shade camo
35- blue & green camo
36- hunting camo
37- blue tartan
38- santo capra coins
39- sessanta nove monogram
40- sessanta nove multi-color
41- dolla dolla

set 1 applies to the following vehicles:

chernobog
rcv
khanjali
akula
avenger
ardent
w. tampa
oppressor
nightshark
insurgent custom
technical custom
half-track
apc
dune fav
aa trailer
revolter
barrage
thruster

---
(1-31)
comet safari
molotok

set 2

22- pink & green camo
23- yellow & blue camo
24- orange shade camo
25- blue & green camo
26- hunting camo
27- blue tartan
28- santo capra coins
29- sessanta nove monogram
30- sessanta nove multi-color
31- dolla dolla

set 2 applies to the following vehicles:
menacer
patriot
patriot stretch
speedo custom
mule custom
pounder custom
oppressor mk2

If your pre bennys vehichle flips onto its roof or gets stuck in a bad position just go to the blue circle and move it to another spot it should return to parking and you can try again.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE THE BENNYS UPGRADE AGAIN UNTIL YOU LEAVE YOUR ARENA.

If your doner vehichle gets flipped on its roof or stuck in a bad position just select return to workshop and try again.

Last edited:
Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just done a fresh restart as of 2pm GMT CONFIRMED STILL WORKING

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bennys Car keeps disappearing when I get out of it from coming back on the ground it's going back to its slot , I upgraded it to bennys custom and the headlights upgraded

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bennys Car keeps disappearing when I get out of it from coming back on the ground it's going back to its slot , I upgraded it to bennys custom and the headlights upgraded

Spawn bunker
Fly to arena
Get in pre bennys car
Take it in modshop
Upgrade to bennys custom and then buy a headlights
Back out and select exit the vehichle
Get back in the vehichle and do the invalid activity/left dpad trick

Your car should not disapear if it is then i dont have a clue lol

los santos guy

los santos guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Spawn bunker
Fly to arena
Get in pre bennys car
Take it in modshop
Upgrade to bennys custom and then buy a headlights
Back out and select exit the vehichle
Get back in the vehichle and do the invalid activity/left dpad trick

Your car should not disapear if it is then i dont have a clue lol
My doner car never drives around the perimeter of the workshop. It always rams into the Benn'ys car.

E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hu3Shotz Hu3Shotz A way to do this with bikes to bikes ? As they don't take that much space they don't move in da workshop (to get far)

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Also does anyone know which vehichle has the most livery options?

Hu3Shotz Hu3Shotz A way to do this with bikes to bikes ? As they don't take that much space they don't move in da workshop (to get far)
I heard something like using a bike as doner and then getting on and off of them causes them to move really slow. Something along those lines

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I get the dollar livery?
You must play the stunt race - RC- Go For Broke

Play that so many times to unlock all liveries for the hotring sabre

Once done apply livery number 31 to the hotring sabre and use it as your doner vehichle

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i drive car that i want mods in in the modshop it keeps parking in the middle bc the other car is next to the middle

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You must play the stunt race - RC- Go For Broke

Play that so many times to unlock all liveries for the hotring sabre

Once done apply livery number 31 to the hotring sabre and use it as your doner vehichle

Number 31 in the list I always get an Xmas design

Last edited:
E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also does anyone know which vehichle has the most livery options?

I heard something like using a bike as doner and then getting on and off of them causes them to move really slow. Something along those lines
yea finnally got it, need to push to car to mod at feet

INflight

INflight

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get dollar dollar on my oppressor bin trying ? Can I put liveries on oppressor 2 with this glitch

Great tut

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get dollar dollar on my oppressor bin trying ? Can I put liveries on oppressor 2 with this glitch

Great tut
You can't modify mk2 in arena

Now I get the dollar livery on Patriot Limosine but how can I get this livery on comet Safari there it will always be a Christmas design

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't modify mk2 in arena

Now I get the dollar livery on Patriot Limosine but how can I get this livery on comet Safari there it will always be a Christmas design
Im search for answer to this also

Top Bottom
Login
Register