DoggyShizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
------NOT THE FOUNDER JUST SHARING-----

THIS IS A DIRTY DUPE

Works on console, PC is unconfirmed

Requirements
Facility (completely filled with vehicles)

Avenger (with vehicle workshop)

CEO garage (completely filled with vehicles)

Donor car (elegy) in the back of MOC with personal vehicle storage

Custom license plates on the car you're duping

Steps
Enter avenger and hop in the car you want to duplicate

Click left d-pad (enter avenger with vehicle)

Make a change to the vehicle

Go back and select 'Exit the Avenger'

Hop back into the vehicle, and drive it outside of the facility

Return personal vehicle to storage via the interaction menu

Request any vehicle from the mechanic (must not be from the facility or office garage)

Drive that vehicle into the facility. Accept the alert

Choose to replace any vehicle within the facility, except from the car you want to duplicate

Hop back into the car you want to duplicate, and click left d-pad again. You should be inside the avenger on foot

Head over to the cockpit door and select 'Enter Cockpit'. It should not work

Wait a few seconds until you get loaded into an empty facility

Exit the facility on foot

Open interaction menu, go to Services -> MOC, and select 'Request personal vehicle'

Use CEO buzzard or sparrow to get to your office garage

Once you're there, drive a pedestrian vehicle into your full office garage. Accept the alert

As soon as you click accept, spam A/X until you see the loading icon in the bottom right

You should load inside your facility on foot. Enter the car you want to duplicate

Click right d-pad (access facility vehicle workshop)

Make a change to the vehicle, then select the option to Exit the Vehicle

The vehicle has now been duplicated. The original is the car in the facility, the duplicate is inside your MOC.

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get glitchy screen then spawns in ceo level 1 after trying about 6 times
Post automatically merged:

worked first time on second character .
Must be all the arena vehicles smashing around spoiling it.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats crazy. Thought for sure facility dupe was dead. Wow.

W

wk14

Reaction score
Sin$
am i stupid or is the elegy not on legendary motorsport anymore? i cannot find it anywhere

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For me you see the facility flash on then back into the ceo office for replacing the vehicle. Also for me i get kicked from my facility but exit a different facility and am told the owner traded their facility.
On another note though... i decided to skip the ceo office and head straight for the facility then redo the glitch. Now my buzzard follows me whenever i become ceo or mc. Just spawns right next to me. Switched lobbies exited the game and loaded up from scratch. Even had an overnight power down and it just shows up right next to me without calling it.

xEnemy831x

xEnemy831x

Reaction score
Sin$
when u spam a after entering ceo office garage with civilian car spam A / X (meaning xbox or playstation) when u see the loading circle bottom left keep spamming until the screen flashes twice . When you see the ceo garage and facility animations flashing DO NOT GO FOWARD pull your joystick back because you spawn in front off the yellow circle to exit. If you enter that circle before modding vehicle via workshop it'll teleport you back to the ceo garage.
Good luck hustlers see you around xEnemy831x [KEXI]

when u spam a after entering ceo office garage with civilian car spam A / X (meaning xbox or playstation) when u see the loading circle bottom left keep spamming until the screen flashes twice . When you see the ceo garage and facility animations flashing DO NOT GO FOWARD pull your joystick back because you spawn in front off the yellow circle to exit. If you enter that circle before modding vehicle via workshop it'll teleport you back to the ceo garage.
Good luck hustlers see you around xEnemy831x [KEXI] xbox one old gen

Last edited:
H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
I get all the way to the end where you have to get back into car and hit right d-pad, problem is i have no option to hit right or left d-pad ?‍♂️ so can't change anything on car?

Any ideas?

W

wk14

Reaction score
Sin$
worked for me up until today where when i press r dpad and get into the avenger and walk up to the cockpit , instead of glitching out my character actually loads into the cockpit

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get this to work for me

Duping the issi via the mc and bunker is way easier and so much faster, and they are all clean dupes ?

H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$
Put a faggio in moc inside bunker

Park issi by the drain pipe inside bunker (beside wall to the back of moc) and then walk outside bunker

Go to mc and change 1 thing on a faggio bike and then get off and walk out

Go back to bunker

Get inside issi and hit right to enter moc, Accept alert

The duped car will be inside moc

Then just sell it or transfer to your garage

I am Not good at writing guides but I am sure someone will probably re do the steps in a easier way to understand ?

Oh, and don't use personal vehicles to travel, use a ceo buzzard, or sparrow or something

Last edited:
M

MrFoxxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, thanks. It works on pc. However it doesn't stick and the it reverts back after restart.

I remember an old dupe glitch. You would have a full garage. After getting a vehicle duped you would order another free elegy to this full garage, replacing one inside, and before it arrived you would drive in your duped vehicle and replace the same elegy that you replaced in the order. This was a way to save a duped vehicle on pc. I tried it but it didn't work

Does anyone know a method for saving duped vehicles on pc?

Last edited:
H

haggis0073

Reaction score
Sin$

My bunker and mc are right next to each other making it really quick for me

M

MrFoxxx

Reaction score
Sin$
No need to place the dupe vehicle on the slab. It works just as well just letting it be in the normal parking space. At least for me on pc. I saw a similar post on reddit saying the same. One step less for an already fast and easy dupe glitch?

A

Apillax

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, thanks. It works on pc. However it doesn't stick and the it reverts back after restart.

I remember an old dupe glitch. You would have a full garage. After getting a vehicle duped you would order another free elegy to this full garage, replacing one inside, and before it arrived you would drive in your duped vehicle and replace the same elegy that you replaced in the order. This was a way to save a duped vehicle on pc. I tried it but it didn't work

Does anyone know a method for saving duped vehicles on pc?
You have to sell them right away. You have to drive it into mc first though otherwise it will sell the original. Just do the fail save glitch so you dont get daily sell limit

Shiz420

Shiz420

Reaction score
Sin$
Dose this work on ps5 tried it few times and when I get to the part where I enter the cockpit it puts me in the avenger

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dose this work on ps5 tried it few times and when I get to the part where I enter the cockpit it puts me in the avenger
Should, i ran into this on ps5 looking for a workaround and worked for me. Unfortunately the workaround I found is not solo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register