Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to change the plates?

6. In the bunker, get into the vehicle to be duplicated (the plate will change). To save the duplication, put it in the MOC...

I missed it until you said something. This worked first time for me on PS4 in a public lobby at Arena workshop level. Flick gas & hold right dpad. I presume every level works at Arena?

J

JAvoa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I missed it until you said something. This worked first time for me on PS4 in a public lobby at Arena workshop level. Flick gas & hold right dpad. I presume every level works at Arena?
It worked in all arena for me.
Post automatically merged:

Do you need to change the plates?
This is a clean dupe glitch. Plates should be all different already. Some still recommend changing plantes to personal plates though. I will let more people comment on this.

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked in all arena for me.
Post automatically merged:

Kewl tyvm.

This is a clean dupe glitch. Plates should be all different already. Some still recommend changing plantes to personal plates though. I will let more people comment on this.

I did 7 dupes back 2 back Arena same session public lobby on PS4 . Every plate changed as soon as you go 2 get inside vehicle inside your bunker before parking it inside your MOC.

Last edited:
Shoot1

Shoot1

Reaction score
Sin$
So I've tried this dupe several times now, but whenever I try to enter the back of the MOC my game just gets stuck on a infinite loading screen. Anybody got any idea why?

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've tried this dupe several times now, but whenever I try to enter the back of the MOC my game just gets stuck on a infinite loading screen. Anybody got any idea why?
Wait at least 5 seconds on MOC is full alert screen b4 sending car inside. Park far enough back so you get the animation to pull inside MOC.

L

Lasse95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get it to work either. I just spawn outside of the arena in the Dune.

P

patrick666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its still working. My friends complained about it being patched so I got enough, threw what I had in my hands to prove them wrong. I just duped and saved an issi. Grapeseed bunker and arcade, in a fresh session. No old sessions from yesterday or stuff like that. So everything seems to be fine.

S

svurx

Reaction score
Sin$
This is such a strange glitch. I can’t make heads or tails of why or how it works. I’ve seen so many people saying they got it to work, but the “how” is always different.
I think i figured it out. People on console have hdd which loads slower and gives time for the dune glitch to work. Most people on pc have ssd which loads fast causing the glitch not to work. But it also depends on your network too. Sometimes joining public lobbies pc helps but its very hard to do. In my opinion console is very easy and most of the time it'll work. I connected to mobile hotspot, download two games in background, loaded 20 4k youtube videos at the same time but it still wont work.

Wiydan

Wiydan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on pc too, tried on arena just to test and got infinite black screen loading lol

T

TheRickestRick

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is all about the timing of button presses - if you have trouble being consistent or being able to accurately tweak the timing between pressing RT and right D-pad, you're going to have a really tough time.

After duping just over 100 vehicles, here's what I have found to work:

LOBBY TYPE:
  • Public: Timing is a bit slower, and gives a larger margin for error, especially when highly populated (20+ players)
  • Invite Only: Timing is much quicker, but wayyy more consistent if you can find the appropriate delay between button presses.
TIPS:
  • Like someone else in this thread suggested, if you're having trouble with the timing, just go to whichever garage has your Dune FAVs in it and practice. You'll still be able to make the Dune FAV disappear, it just won't be duping anything.
  • Here's the best way I can explain the timing for the button combo:
    • Public: Quick tap on RT. On your release of RT, press and hold right D-pad. You should be releasing RT and holding D-pad at the same time. (100-150ms delay between pressing RT and right D-pad)
    • Invite Only: Quick tap on Rt. AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE after starting your RT tap, press and hold right D-pad. You should be holding D-pad before your release of RT is done (25-75ms delay between pressing RT and right D-pad)
  • Start with these suggested timings and increase/decrease the delay according to what works for you / your lobby.

Hope this helps some of you with the dupe!

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t afford To now but I’m gonna try the elegy and see what happens I’m using Xbox one C and it seems like none of these glitches work for my console. I can get close but nothing.. I can glitch out if the duneFAV but once I go back to my bunker the car is gone.. it’ll show it one the map outside.. but when I go out there it vanishes
It does this to me too. But only when I job teleport. Did u job teleport? Also, dont use the facility.. its much harder because you also have the avenger in there and it has the option to press right to enter it. It works but damn that timing is tricky. So I use my nightclub now which sucks because its way away..

T

Tushar471

Reaction score
Sin$
Any other car please someone I don’t have 1.1 million any car other then the FAV to use pleaseeeee

A

Astraracer87

Reaction score
Sin$
Has there already been someone reset by doing duplication glitches?

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has there already been someone reset by doing duplication glitches?
No. That is why they are so popular. As long as you stay within safe selling limits, you’ll be fine. The danger of dupe glitches has always been VERY low. If you plan on glitching, these are the ones to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register