SolitudeDevelopment; My Blog On Programming

• Thread starter Xolitude
  • Start date
  • Views 391
X

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As some of you know, I enjoy programming quite a bit. As such, I decided to register a free web-host for the time being to host a WordPress blog-site to document my progress with, other than GitHub. Makes it more personal, y'know? Anyways, currently I'm working on FalloutFMP and a project called MiniNet right now in my down-time, just something to keep me busy in-between school and work.

I'm currently working solo on both but my main focus is really FalloutFMP as it's kind-of a passion project of mine but also an educational one. However, I am not opposed to working with a team, even a team of two but I say again, this is just something I do in my down-time, nothing I'm putting money into or anything like that. With all of that said, if you'd like to drop by and say hello or just simply stalk my progression, head over to: http://solitudedevelopment.x10host.com/ (Silly I know, but what can I say? It's free!)

I wanted to put this out there because it's just nice having even one person follow what you're doing from time to time, in my opinion. It makes it feel more alive. Also, the blog and such is really just a way to keep my motivation going on these. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post ^^

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
You should continue doing this and never give up. If you fall, dont worry because you’ll always get back up.

You’re right, it is nice to see even just one person appreciate the things you are doing as well as the ways you are doing it, a blog is perfect for that!

I hope to see you post some releases in the near future, whats your idea on the function of the FalloutFMP?

X

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should continue doing this and never give up. If you fall, dont worry because you’ll always get back up.

You’re right, it is nice to see even just one person appreciate the things you are doing as well as the ways you are doing it, a blog is perfect for that!

I hope to see you post some releases in the near future, whats your idea on the function of the FalloutFMP?
Hey I appreciate that man, it means a lot ^^ What do you mean by, 'function,' if I may?

X

Xolitude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE

After quite a number of classes, toying with positioning and Photoshop (~3 hours) later, a player is now able to view at least 1 item in their Item->Apparel part of the Pip-Boy. As illustrated, you are able to hover over an item and view that little square that is synonymous with all previous Fallout games when un/equipping an item. If anyone has any feedback, please let me know :smile:

Top Bottom