SOFTMOD HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by ATGOD, Dec 26, 2008 with 1 replies and 425 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATGOD

ATGOD Newbie

Ratings:
    i need help i made this thing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and now i just cant get a flash drive to work it tells me on the xbox that its currupted and so i cant accese it but this works on the xbox P.S. the flash drive i tryed had

a memory card inside

i have a mp3 player that contects to the xbox and acts like a memory card

[​IMG]

but on the comp it shows on action replay but this is what it shows

[​IMG]

i know hard to see but its the memory card side and all the files say unknown file and when i formate it on the xbox it still does this

when i try to move a save to the memory card this is what happens

[​IMG]

MY QUESTIONS
    ---------------------
    what kind of flash card do i need?

can i still do it with the mp3?

WTF is wrong with action replay?:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::mad::mad::cursing:

please help
    thanks

2. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    well for one, you didnt have to gothrough all that trouble. For two, you should have followed the tutorial on how to make it through your controller. I softmodded my xbox with a disk, and just a disk(well, with a computer) but if dont plan on going into xbl then hit me up and I will teach you. Other wise dl Slayers Auto Installer 2.7. But the iso to a cd-r. Put in the xbox. Restart xbox with the disk in, and it auto installed the linux and linux installer for splinter cell(can get at gamestop for 4 dollars). This worked for me. Might not for you.

Edit: try hooking that piece you made into the xbox, then run a double sided usb(male connection) from your comp to that device, then transfer the files that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.