What's new

Solved Social Rank on PC is so slow

X

XeVezroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been playing COD WW2 since launch and have grinded all the way to where I currently am (Master Prestige rank 73) but since the player base on PC is not even a tenth of the consoles this makes social rank almost damn near impossible. I'm only social rank 12 with around 10K social score, this is after letting WW2 sit for at least 2 days in a supply drop to rank up only 2 ranks (10-12). If anyone on PC has even close to a full HQ id love to get a invite because I've never seen more than 15 people in a PC HQ at one time. Needing 150k xp to be the max social will not happen for me if they don't turn off some of the HQ servers on PC to fill the lobbies with more people. Kinda disappointing tbh.

Last edited:
X

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
I play ps4 and have spent several days at the HQ and I'm only rank 8.n my level is prestige 9 45

C

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya that sounds like console to. The fact you got 2 levels in a couple of days is actually impressive. I did the supply drop social rank when it was brand new and people were actually commending people. I went from rank 4 to 12 in a couple of days. But soon after the "glitch" when viral on YouTube people stopped commending.... Long story short, 2 months later and I'm still level 12.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Not much faster on console. Been stuck at 16 for a year.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I've been playing COD WW2 since launch and have grinded all the way to where I currently am (Master Prestige rank 73) but since the player base on PC is not even a tenth of the consoles this makes social rank almost damn near impossible. I'm only social rank 12 with around 10K social score, this is after letting WW2 sit for at least 2 days in a supply drop to rank up only 2 ranks (10-12). If anyone on PC has even close to a full HQ id love to get a invite because I've never seen more than 15 people in a PC HQ at one time. Needing 150k xp to be the max social will not happen for me if they don't turn off some of the HQ servers on PC to fill the lobbies with more people. Kinda disappointing tbh.
Seems like it will be a lot harder to do what you want on PC rather than console, seems like you just need to stick at what you're trying to get, because trust me, I had to on XB1! :biggrin:

Top Bottom