Discussion So, Your Getting CoD: Modern Warfare 2?

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you have the game pre-ordered. Your going to have the game on Tuesday and you will be home playing it, while others are stuck at school or work. You don't want to be bored playing by yourself do you? You want some people to play with. Well here you go.

Hello all, this is my first post in a while. If you don't know me, I am ii CoRrUpT xX. I used to be a Diet Moderator here on Se7en. If you do know me, and we got off to a bad start, or I havn't replied to any of your messages, I have been busy and inactive for the past year, and I am starting fresh; excited to back on Se7en.

Now, back to the point. Your going to want people to play with. So, if your going to be getting the game Tuesday (or sometime soon), and want some friends to play with, post your GamerTag here. All I ask is we keep this organized, so please follow the following format:

Se7enSins Username: ii CoRrUpT xX
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: ii CoRrUpT xX

I am sure everyone here cannot wait til the release, including me. In the meantime, continue to browse the forum here and check out Modern Warfare 2 resources. Hope to see you in game!

Also, please limit one post per user. No side conversations- take it to PM. It is ok if you include something relative in the same post as your post with your Username and Gamertag. Just please, take any conversations to Private Messaging.

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Se7enSins Username: xiFlipMyChipsx
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: x JustTheTip x

I'll be getting it midnight of release. I'll have school til 10am central the next day....then.... COD TIME...

Hit me up, I like SnD.

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Se7enSins Username: SK167
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: SilentKilla167
I play anything. I'm getting the game tomorrow from a mom & pop store. Looking for an active clan.

JaaayIce

Reaction score
You Can Hit Me Up 2 I'm Getting It Midnight 2 And Got Basketball Practice From 8am - 10 am central 2.

Se7enSins Username : JaaayIce
xbox 360 Gamertag : IceBeRG x nT

KranK

Reaction score
I had the game then I got console banned :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Se7enSins Username: krank
Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: o krank

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will a mod please remove the above post, as well as mine.

Reason:
Also, please limit one post per user. No side conversations- take it to PM. It is ok if you include something relative in the same post as your post with your Username and Gamertag. Just please, take any conversations to Private Messaging.

Top Bottom