• Thread starter hotsauce429
  • Start date
  • Views 2,013
hotsauce429

hotsauce429

Sexy Avatar Group
Reaction score
Sin$
they already patched the Cr glitch when you would disconnect your Ethernet cable

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh darn, a game that actaully cares about its online community and wants to keep glitches out of it.

its sad that people expect games to be able to be glitched, as mw2 was very prone to.
/rant

hotsauce429

hotsauce429

Sexy Avatar Group
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i was pretty sad haha

youll get the Cr from unplugging then it will just reset you to your previous Cr you had

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i was pretty sad haha

youll get the Cr from unplugging then it will just reset you to your previous Cr you had

this has been happeneing to me..goes to 249k than back to 247k once i join a new game

i normally would say you were capped, but i changed my timezone and everything..so it seems to be true?

g 6

g 6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this has been happeneing to me..goes to 249k than back to 247k once i join a new game

i normally would say you were capped, but i changed my timezone and everything..so it seems to be true?
Occasionally after you switch your timezone it will say you are getting more cr but you are actually still capped. Doesn't need to say it to mean its true.

K

KingModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love all the differences in what's happening for everyone on this topic. True question... Is bungie so f***ed up that their willing to reset someones process that they have done when they played offline, since it wasn't online? I feel bad for all the kids who don't have live and bought this then earn alot of credits, and can purchase live get on and then bungie just resets their ***.

B

Blinddassassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I like this update, ya I like an upper advantage in a game but in a game like reach I like to have to work for the things I want, simply because halo's one of my favorite games and I'd get bored way to fast if I glitched to the best armor withtin the first month of having the game. After that what would be your incentive to play?

Top Bottom
Login
Register