• Thread starter Mike Cooper
  • Start date
  • Views 3,814
Mike Cooper

Mike Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did people get away with the selling of a player with 15 million or did anyone get banned ??

U

unwiserchief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend still has 32 million and is selling it very soon, he's gonna be making a pretty good profit from it, lol he selling them at 100k per 12AUD

ciano1

ciano1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend still has 32 million and is selling it very soon, he's gonna be making a pretty good profit from it, lol he selling them at 12AUD per 100k

He'll think that now but if everyone got to keep their coins there is now way he will be able to sell at a rate of 12AUD per 100k. Definitely not 32 million of it.

Detrimental

Detrimental

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea are hot on it several people banned already . They are doing a sweep seems like even if you had a card brought you are getting banned or reset .

El Jefe De Jefes

El Jefe De Jefes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone has millions left give me one and ill be happy ^,^​
:biggrin:

Mike Cooper

Mike Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea are hot on it several people banned already . They are doing a sweep seems like even if you had a card brought you are getting banned or reset .
The Youtuber who sold his IF Ibra for 15 million got banned. I think thats so harsh to be honest. Take his coins away yes but don't ban him. Now hes stopped making videos because of EA

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if anyone is sick of being rich, I have no problem being a coin dumpster lol

pmzipko

pmzipko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Youtuber who sold his IF Ibra for 15 million got banned. I think thats so harsh to be honest. Take his coins away yes but don't ban him. Now hes stopped making videos because of EA

Hard to feel sorry for the people who got banned. It takes a special kind of clueless to not expect EA to ban people, and anyone who didn't realize that and take steps to protect themselves is just asking for it.

Mike Cooper

Mike Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hard to feel sorry for the people who got banned. It takes a special kind of clueless to not expect EA to ban people, and anyone who didn't realize that and take steps to protect themselves is just asking for it.

i dont think he had any idea of the glitch at the time..What about the people who just put a player up for 150 SP and someone bidded 15 million. Then they get banned. Thats a bit unfair IMO

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think he had any idea of the glitch at the time..What about the people who just put a player up for 150 SP and someone bidded 15 million. Then they get banned. Thats a bit unfair IMO

A bit unfair? I'd be livid!

Imagine going about your business somebody bids a silly amount on your card and you are powerless to do anything. Then you get banned, would be even worse if you had a season pass.

Top Bottom
Login
Register