so u want a 50 this is how

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by i was xyz, Jun 24, 2009 with 11 replies and 1,167 views.

1. i was xyz

i was xyz Banned

Ratings:
    hi guys are u tired of battling away trying to get your rank up.. tried to bridgehost and standby only to find that u lag out or it doesnt even work and then get host bannd well i have just the thing u need a program that every serious halo 3 player should have jsut incase lol i can set it all up for you or just give u the program of corse there is a small fee but its worth it and cheaper than buying a 50 from a booster.. this is perfect for some one who is like level 45 plus and just ant to get his rank up a few notches or anyone who is serious about getting genral status . so pm me if you are intrested thanks oh and good luk getting your 50 without this .....your going to need it loool:thumbup:

2. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    They're called periods. Use them.

3. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah... its called hackforums dot net. GTFO

4. Sergeant Menace

Sergeant Menace Banned

Ratings:
  5. Eye in the Sky

Eye in the Sky Newbie

Ratings:
    I have no friking idea, I could barely understand it. In fact I couldn't understand it at all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    i was xyz

i was xyz Banned

Ratings:
    boosting is for noobs i have what u need pm me for more details

not where i come from there not ...... thr called full stops...ur mother had her period last week i should know because she didnt call round lololololol:thumbup:

please dont give hf link to noobs on this site:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

7. badef

badef Enthusiast

Ratings:
    WTH????????????????????????

8. Sergeant Menace

Sergeant Menace Banned

Ratings:
    Your very childish, this website is for hacking, boosting, glitches and more. If you don't like it get out? Also, noobs? ..... <_<

9. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    This guy is either foreign or five. Probably five.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BruceFcnLee H3B

BruceFcnLee H3B Newbie

Ratings:
    If you are a 45 my team could get you to 50 in a matter of hours - with you playing on your account. We've done it over 200 times before - all legit - and we can do it again. Just check out my home page. Or you can try cheating and hope for the best.

11. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    heeeey, what's u're problem with the foreign people? *sad face* :frown:

12. XbL General

XbL General Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow, he's gotta be like 8 or something. :bored: