So Trueskill = Utter bull. PROOF.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Jetpac, Jan 15, 2009 with 4 replies and 383 views.

1. Jetpac

Jetpac Newbie

Ratings:
    Im a damn THREE BAR. Had a Fourth rank TWICE two months ago. Got lag switched both times. Im currently on a 210 game winning streak. No rank up in sight.

My Stats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Seems to me like your getting ripped off like the rest of us :biggrin:

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Okay, you are just now realizing their true skill system is messed up. You couldn't tell that by the countless in game complaints, the multiple threads and posts, as well as your own experience? Their system is messed up, they know that, whether they want to change it is up to them. Learn to get along with it and realize it doesn't matter what kind of rank you have. Its a video game.

BTW this isn't technically proof, if everyone posted their stats and said this is bull then it wouldn't prove anything. Because there is no specific standard or guide to how many wins, kills, or w/e to rank you to a certain level there is no irrefutable proof that it is faulty. However, everyone really knows its pretty messed up, myself included.

4. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    yeah true skill is bull****, my friend is right now, exactly since he hit 3 bar like 700 and 40, still a 3 bar.

and btw teh phoenix, your sig is B A

5. Brine15

Brine15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I got to rank 4 in a week and havnt moved since