What's new

Discussion So, this happened earlier. Got them all.

• Thread starter Ancalagon
  • Start date
  • Views 5,010
Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
FH8xIqg.jpg

Feel free to ask for help on any achievement.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you get 100% settlement happiness? Mine just go to 98 or 99 and stop :frown:

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats man, all you gotta do now is wait for dlc for more :wink:

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you get 100% settlement happiness? Mine just go to 98 or 99 and stop :frown:

Now, follow this guide to the letter.
  • Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station.
  • Build 7 beds indoors. Plant 6 mutfruit.
  • Build defense up to about 60.
  • Build 5 tier3 (surgery station) clinics.
  • Optional (Build enough wooden crates until your size goes yellow, meaning becomes large. You find wooden crates under furniture/containers).
  • Build 3 water pumps. I did it with 3.
  • Go to another settlement and send 6 people to your chosen settlement, or use recruitment radio beacon (make sure to disable beacon after 6 people have arrived).
  • Assign 1 person for food. Assign rest 5 people to clinics. 1 for each clinic. Wait for happiness to go up. After happiness goes up, sleep for 24 hours (that's why I made 7 beds, 1 for me). Repeat previous sentence.
IMPORTANT. Never leave the settlement while doing this. It could bug out and happiness could drop.

Other suggestion if you are stuck at 99%. If you have WW DLC, build a couple of gorilla cages. Gorillas are tame and don't need pacifying beacon. They provide +10 defense and happiness (like cats).

Other suggestion. if you are stuck at 98%, 99%, then put up some paintings and decorations (many cat paintings lol). Put radio and TVs where your settlers sleep. Sleep for 48 hours (24 and immediately another 24). After 48 hours of sleeping walk out to the surgery centers and sat in build/workshop mode until you see the happiness increase. Happiness should increase after 2-4 minutes at most. Once you see the happiness increase go back to sleep for 48 hours. Rinse and repeat. Remember that after you hit 95% or so it will only increase 1 happiness at a time so you will just sleep for 48 hours and then wait for the 1 percent increase. Keep going till 100%.

Congrats man, all you gotta do now is wait for dlc for more :wink:

Thank you. Far Harbor will be coming spoon.

AH Razor

AH Razor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job. I just bought Fallout 4 a few days ago and now I'm trying to get all achievements before I use console mods.

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Benevolent leader is probably the hardest one. I've done it twice now with two different accounts so I guess I one upped you :wink:
96da9bf97fe16283098eaad966e848a7.jpg

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job man! Personally, I completed the original few in the first 8 days and all the DLC within an additional 2 days. Now, for the Vault DLC and Nuka World DLC... :wink:

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgot to update thread with Far Harbor and Contraptions DLC. :wink: (This from the first day Contraptions came out).
ZOhjEH2.jpg

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Reaction score
Sin$
VaultTec DLC achievements.

Oversight (15G). Become Overseer of Vault 88.
Just a quick hint. Save before you meet the Overseer, then kill her. Get the achievement and reload the save. If you are on Survival and unable to do this just complete all 3 missions and select the non-punishing options for the experiments (optional step). She will eventually leave the Vault on her own after you complete 3 experiments.

Better Living Underground
(15G). Explore all areas in Vault 88 (Just unlock all three workshops).

Vault Dweller (20G). Just give to Clem (named dweller) a Pip-Boy and a Vault 88 suit. Trade with him and make sure you equip on him the Vault 88 suit.

PS
Got all three in under half an hour. :/

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Reaction score
Sin$
IOPR6oz.jpg

NUKA WORLD Achievement guide:

Taken For a Ride - Story driven. Defeat Overboss Colter and finish the Gauntlet

Raiding For A Living - Do 12 side missions for the 3 raider factions. This is easy enough because you get 3 missions at once.

The Grand Tour - Clear all five major attraction areas (Galactic Zone, Safari Adventure, World of Refreshment, Kiddie Kingdom, Dry Rock Gulch).

Home Sweet Home - To complete Home Sweet Home you will need to talk to Shank and establish 3 Raider outposts in the Commonwealth. (It is advised that after you claim your first outpost you start prepping it for 100% happiness by building beds inside of shelter, food, water, defenses, nuka radio transmitter and a booze distillery.) As a rule of thumb I went 1 extra for every settler I had: If I had 3 raider settlers I built 4 food/beds/water, by the time I got to this part since I set up ahead of time I already had 100 happiness and could continue on.

Hostile Takeover - In order to get this achievement you need to establish 8 raider Outposts, not supply settlements as they do not count. Advice: DO NOT move Shank to an Outpost until you finish this.

Power Play - After completing "Home Sweet Home" and assigning raider outposts, there will now be one gang that gets upset and barricades themselves in the Nuka Power Plant (in my first vanilla playthrough was The Operators). You can either attempt to talk them out or simply invade and kill them. Once you have finished you will need to restore power to Nuka World and report back to Gage to finish the quest.

Diebrarian - Collect all 5 Scav! magazines. Guide (random YT) here:

Taken For a Ride - OK. This is a f*** you Bethesda achievement. Redeem 100K (100 THOUSAND !!!) tickets at the Nuka-Cade. This took me 5 hours in two days to get. FASTEST WAY: Get a weapon with explosive effect (if you don't have one you can buy Spray n Pray from Cricket - just look up her route.) Go to the Bandit Roundup and aim at the middle... each bullet will clear all targets visible (and even a few that aren't visible yet). You can get to the 10,000 score range with around 1,000 tickets, but will often get 6,000 to 9,000 score for 450-900 tickets. You will do this about ONE HUNDRED TIMES and you will get the 100K tickets. HINT: Do not redeem all 100K at once at the machine. Better redeem 20-30K and repeat.

Beverageer - Create ALL 20 different flavors of Nuka-Cola.
Flavours.
Newka-Cola
Nuka-Berry
Nuka-Bombdrop
Nuka-Buzz
Nuka-Cide
Nuka-Cooler
Nuka-Fancy
Nuka-Free
Nuka-Frutti
Nuka-Hearty
Nuka-Love
Nuka-Lixir
Nuka-Power
Nuka-Punch
Nuka-Ray
Nuka-Rush
Nuka-Sunrise
Nuka-Twin
Nuka-Void
Nuka-Xtreme
Full info: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka-Cola_recipes

All Sugared Up - Defeat 40 Nuka-World creatures while under the effect of any Nuka-Mix flavor. IMPORTANT: To get this achievement you need to kill creatures that are UNIQUE to Nuka-World. These are: Ants (any type), Gatorclaw, Flying Ant swarm, Bloodwarm lava, Bloodwarm, Cave Crickets, Painted ghouls, Gazelles, Brahmiluff, Nukalurks, Nukalurk Queen. Nukalurk King). I did this after I finished the DLC. Made all nuka mixes got the Beverageer achievement and then walked the nuka map close to the edges. Used VATS to scan for enemies and the moment I was getting something, I was drinking a nuka mix and killed the creatures. Took a while. I lost many kills because I thought that drinking Nuka Victory OR Nuka Orange etc. would do the trick. NO, you need the mixes.

PS.
EDIT. Added a spoiler tag because I felt bad after what Dito posted. Sorry man.

Last edited:
Dito

Dito

Irritable Genius
Reaction score
Sin$
No! Why did I read that last post? I haven't even installed Nuka-World yet!

<slaps forehead>

Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to give props to you Ancalagon Ancalagon , for unlocking all the achievements for this game. I am planning on brushing the dust off my controller and go achievement hunting again. This is a great game to start. :thumbsup:

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to give props to you Ancalagon Ancalagon , for unlocking all the achievements for this game. I am planning on brushing the dust off my controller and go achievement hunting again. This is a great game to start. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Only the "Benevolent Leader" is a stupid achievement. I have a guide in previous posts. Good luck!

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is a reminder that I need to stop playing with mods for a few hours to get the rest of achievements I need. Luckily for me it's only a few Wasteland Workshop and Nuka World ones.

Top Bottom
Login
Register