• Thread starter Evaldas Tervilys
  • Start date
  • Views 2,647
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So there's a glitch that you can play old games from free weekends like rainbow six siege and maybe even disc installed games i just didn't manage to repeat the glitch. So i manage to do the glitch again after some time randomly (i have done that before a while ago) so you gotta lag your Xbox somehow so the warning message can't pop up in time and the game goes into like black screen and then starts loading idk how to do that exactly so i am asking for help because i am sure somebody has figured out a way since this would be a cool glitch to use.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think lag is the issue.
I downloaded an ea game trial and everyone that knows me knows I refuse to pay for ea subscription. Anyway, the trial was just a week but now all the games I had that the year subscription ran out on are all active multiplayer.
I had an issue with my second router and my isp. Basically what happened was my sticky ip changed and having two routers on dynamic caused my nat to double. This happened while downloading ea trial.
Now I am still going and the trial that should be ended still works as well. And I am showing I own battlefield v even though I didnt purchase it. Lol, the license for xbox is messed up.

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think lag is the issue.
I downloaded an ea game trial and everyone that knows me knows I refuse to pay for ea subscription. Anyway, the trial was just a week but now all the games I had that the year subscription ran out on are all active multiplayer.
I had an issue with my second router and my isp. Basically what happened was my sticky ip changed and having two routers on dynamic caused my nat to double. This happened while downloading ea trial.
Now I am still going and the trial that should be ended still works as well. And I am showing I own battlefield v even though I didnt purchase it. Lol, the license for xbox is messed up.
So you maneged to get it working?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you maneged to get it working?
Yeah, it still works.
It has something to do with downloading and registering the license on microsofts end. We need to figure out what port to block when downloading and I think we can make this happen evrytime.

Top Bottom
Login
Register