Solved So... The Tug

• Thread starter Marc the Robot
  • Start date
  • Views 173
M

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Self-consciously aware of the utilitarian aspect of all GTA vehicles, I'm just wondering if anybody has the Tug and if so, what does it actually do, what is it good for, does it have any use whatsoever?

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Self-consciously aware of the utilitarian aspect of all GTA vehicles, I'm just wondering if anybody has the Tug and if so, what does it actually do, what is it good for, does it have any use whatsoever?

Not everyone needs a functional purpose for any certain vehicle.

A entire other realm of GTA players indulge heavily into the director mode with their online characters. Then it becomes a modestly priced movie prop. Same thing for the dump....which may be kinda useless by itself outside of being a stepladder for hard to reach places, but coupled with an online character who has a hi-vis vest and t-shirt from the trashman outfit, with some jeans and work boots.... roll camera. If it helps, the Journey (camper) is only like $15,000 and is just as worthless, but...someone can ride on the top with a minigun or rocket launcher, just as 3 people can call their Pegasus turreted Limos, and place them on the CEO's Tug, via the CEO's Cargobob.

End thread.

A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score

A entire other realm of GTA players indulge heavily into the director mode with their online characters. Then it becomes a modestly priced movie prop. Same thing for the dump....which may be kinda useless by itself outside of being a stepladder for hard to reach places, but coupled with an online character who has a hi-vis vest and t-shirt from the trashman outfit, with some jeans and work boots.... roll camera. If it helps, the Journey (camper) is only like $15,000 and is just as worthless, but...someone can ride on the top with a minigun or rocket launcher, just as 3 people can call their Pegasus turreted Limos, and place them on the CEO's Tug, via the CEO's Cargobob.

End thread.
Basically. :smile: Toro up the Zancudo river into the Alamo sea, hop into the Dodo, and land it up in the mountain lake. Good stuff!

M

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score

So... I suppose what I'm asking is - does it have any utilitarian purpose? I get it can be used in R* Editor. I'm sure people can probably put all manner of different vehicles on it.

I suppose I'm asking whether or not the thing...

No, you know what, I'm just going to ask again - does it have a utilitarian purpose?

N

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
So... I suppose what I'm asking is - does it have any utilitarian purpose? I get it can be used in R* Editor. I'm sure people can probably put all manner of different vehicles on it.

I suppose I'm asking whether or not the thing...

No, you know what, I'm just going to ask again - does it have a utilitarian purpose?

I don't know anyone who has bought one, and the mission I did where it was needed, it was provided anyway.

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Bought it but never used it, like so many Pegusus vehicles.

J

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the tug. It's a 1 person vehicle. But everyone can be in it. It's very slow and doesn't turn well. The only useful thing I found with it was when the teleportation glitch was out I would teleport everywhere with the tug. Spawned on top of mount chiliad and tried driving it down. Spawned on top of players while they were driving. Good fun while it lasted.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, moving thread. If you have any more questions OP, feel free to make a new thread. :smile:

Top Bottom