What's new

So the markets down on web app and mobile... No AB. Any1 know the effect this will have? Predictions

Scriv07

Scriv07

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright fellas,

As you all probably know the web app and mobile app is thoroughly down... I am an autobuyer user, not gonna lie. So this sucks.

What I am wondering is what effect this will have and the time scales of this happening. Obviously coin prices will rise as those selling the coins made from their autobuyers are no longer active, including myself.... The coin supplies will eventually dry up.

So in theory player prices will also drop? But how quickly will this happen? Will they go back up again to how they were before. Ive lost a lot of coins selling my most valuable players but I panicked and just got rid asap as I predict the prices will keep dropping.

I also think the apps will be down for a very long time, this happened before for 4 months.... Will prices just keep going down? Im guessing its not a good idea to have expensive players atm.

What do you guys think is the best strategy in this situation? An when would be the best time to get ronaldo? Still not got my hands on the little sucker yet... Are prices at the lowest they will be now during the mass panick (I bricked it and sold neur for 100k less than I got him for, IF benzema for 150k less than I bought him for etc) do you think this was a good idea as they will get lower? 
Perhaps also investing in high value players right now is a good idea because they are cheaper... but when will they be at their cheapest? Its a tricky situation haha.

W

Wolfey1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Atm prices are hiked for the foreseeable future , it's not all bad I iut made a million profit on some of my useless teams , I had a IF obafemi martins that I bought for 27000 coins sold him about 4 hours ago for 200k , but it makes making a decent team impossible atm

Scriv07

Scriv07

Reaction score
Sin$
whats your GT wolfey you on xbox? We could have some wager matches for fun like 10k, I have 6 mill 
Can anyone else shed some light on the best strategy since apps are down? Scared to spend my coins

W

Wolfey1991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm ps4 , I too am scared to spend my coins , just incase the markets plummets coz then I'm screwed

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Soon as the web app ect goes back the price should go back to the comedy numbers they where at.. 
whats your GT wolfey you on xbox? We could have some wager matches for fun like 10k, I have 6 mill 
Can anyone else shed some light on the best strategy since apps are down? Scared to spend my coins
Buy players,build team,play games..

Top Bottom
Login
Register