So tell me about >>this..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by ardalan1122, Jan 27, 2009 with 2 replies and 282 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ardalan1122

ardalan1122 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just bought my third 360. This one a refurbish elite. Now i'm wanting to trade for the white premium which has HDMI but only the console. No hdd, accessories.

This offer for a "modded xbox" came up and I asked myself what was so special.

Now I need help with trying to figure out if its even worth trading for this or if i'm better off keeping the elite, thats already broken once in the first three days.

The xbox in question has the iXtreme firmware and a x clamp also. What are the pros and cons of running on this.

:huh:

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Pros- its flashed so you can play burned games, you dont have to spend a bunch on games

cons- its x-clamped so it could get RRoD again

3. OP
    ardalan1122

ardalan1122 Newbie

Ratings:
    o really. I thought the x clamp was a device to keep it cooler or prevented it from getting RR. idk he says he plays burnt games on it but that it doesnt boot from the drive.. id have to make backups and idk about that.

thanks for the help

anybody else have any input on this discussion? if not tanks for all the help xpargas. wish i could leave you some rep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.