Discussion So Sorry, it's Over );

• Thread starter Tiffany615
  • Start date
  • Views 486
T

Tiffany615

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, the ride is over officially for me ): My Falcon JTAG has died an hour ago. I don't know what happened, but I cut it off for like 30 minutes and when I cut it back on, 3 RRoD.... After making sure it was cool, which it was cold as ice, I turned it back on only to find out... That it wouldn't turn on.

After pressing the power button for about 15 minutes, I realized it wasn't about to work, and I put it aside. The little bit of use I DID get out of the console, was awesome, unfortunately I have to refund everyone that paid me for a tenth lobby I was supposed to host later today.....

*Sigh*

D

Deleted Imagee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But babe i love you

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
Its not over, Fix it.

X

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
Don't act all butthurt and depressed, just try and fix it. First try erasing and re-writing the nand. If nandpro can't detect the xbox then try shorting the nand. You can always pay a professional to fix it for you.

J

Jro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so dramatic lol. u can fix it...

S

Sponge 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unlucky Jtags get RRoD so easy :frown:

R

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure you made more then enough money from hosting to either get it repaired if you dont kno how to or even buy a new one.

K

Kira

Reaction score
Geeze. That really sucks. I haven't gotten the RRoD in over a year now. If I do, then I will be getting the RDoD.

F

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Reaction score
classic point of not buying a J-tag just for 10th lobbies :tongue:

But you can always get it fixed as said above if you pay for packaging and pay for it to get fixed you should make a thread in services and get one of the more known people to have a look at it :wink:

I

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check the secondary error on that s***!!

Top Bottom