What's new

Discussion So, someone is logging into my account and buying MS points

P

pheers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have somebody logging into my xbox account on their xbox, and buying things MS points, as well as using my current MS points. Do you guys think Microsoft can track this guy down?

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Modder Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes they can but they just do it for a very good reason. Some guy on the Support Team told me so that's quite a reliable source. Just call them and tell them what happened and if you're lucky then you will probably know who it is but you need some proof etc. or they're not gonna' do it due to privacy infringement.

7s Anaass1

7s Anaass1

Reaction score
Sin$
My friend happened the exact same thing just call Microsoft, and they might help you.

X

xxxzelda101xxx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Make your passwords longer people! My password is like 30 characters..

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Send yourself a message telling yourself to knock it off. Should fix your issues as you're probably just sleep-purchasing.

BrinkerzHD

BrinkerzHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool Story Bro :biggrin:

Jk. Microsoft is most likely unable to track down his IP address and smack him with an IP console ban, but if you provide enough details and proof, you may be able to get a refund, as Microsoft staff is quite gullible :rolleyes:

Special Ops

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they can track IPs, But anyway all you can do is contact MS and hope for a refund.

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Modder Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think they can track IPs, But anyway all you can do is contact MS and hope for a refund.
They can, that's what the told me. If you buy anything or even when you make an account, the can track down the IP. Call the Customer Support and ask them, they can do it but they just do it in 10% of the cases.

Top Bottom
Login
Register