So, Reload Studios.....

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
reload-720x302-620x302.png

IGN has reported that former Infinity Ward developers, some developers that have actually left Infinity Ward a few months ago, have created a new studio together called Reload Studios.

The team consists of four Infinity Ward developers: James Chung, who worked on previous Call of Duty games; Taehoon Oh, who has worked on 6 different Call of Duty titles; Pete Blumel, who worked on Modern Warfare series and Ghosts; Hougant Chen, who worked on various Call of Duty titles.

Reload Studios’s official website has gone live alongside a press release announcing the news:

Los Angeles, CA (July 14, 2014) — Reload Studios, a video game development studio led by veterans of the best-selling and critically acclaimed “Call of Duty” franchise, announced its formation today. Led by co-founders James Chung and Taehoon Oh, Reload intends to produce immersive interactive experiences for the emerging virtual reality and mobile markets, as well as traditional consoles.

“When I first saw what the latest round of VR devices could do, I realized these were not just peripherals but brand new platforms that could transform the way we experience, interact with and create media,” said Chung. “It was the perfect time to follow my passion and bring together the most talented people I know under one roof to form a development culture that promotes creativity and collaboration.”

“People are always looking for something new,” added Oh. “Just as smartphones changed the way we live our lives, I am sure VR will change the way people experience media content. As a game developer, this realization compelled me to become part of a new team that focuses on developing VR content.”

Key staffers at Reload come from Infinity Ward, the studio that created “Call of Duty” and “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,” as well as Heavy Iron, responsible for a number of Pixar games and industry leader Electronic Arts.

The team at Reload, which currently consists of 12 people, are already at work on a first-person shooter title for VR and mobile devices and next-gen consoles. Reload intends to release its first game in 2015.

The studio expects to release it’s first person shooter title sometime in 2015 for mobile, virtual reality, and next-gen consoles.

Source: http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/07...found-brand-new-studio-called-reload-studios/

These company names are just general fps terminology
First Respawn, now Reload
What's next? Aim Down Sights Studios? Get Behind Cover Entertainment?

http://reload-studios.com/

suit

suit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol cod players that left to do this I don't blame them cod has been getting worse every year ghosts kill humanity but hopefully warfare can turn it around

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol cod players that left to do this I don't blame them cod has been getting worse every year ghosts kill humanity but hopefully warfare can turn it around
People say that about cod every year, there's no turning around.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they shouldn't reload... let the gun run out of bullets get shot in the head and die and not make more games ever ever ever.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe they shouldn't reload... let the gun run out of bullets get shot in the head and die and not make more games ever ever ever.
I was going to attempt a homepage submission, but I thought it was wise to post it here.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Every year an article like this pops up, CoD developers (Infinity Ward 98% of the time) leave and create their own studio or join another studio. I guess they are tired of all the stupid titles but then again, they are very expendable developers so I doubt development companies care.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What ya mean black ops 2 was amazingfor me ghosts kill everything and treyarch make the cod not sledge hammer
BO2 was a terrible game when it first came out. In fact compared to the earlier cods, it's still a bad game.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Damnit Johnson you have to pull the pin studios.

Any who I feel this could end with some good results.

Top Bottom
Login
Register