So modding is now gone?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by Pinky19, Dec 13, 2008 with 4 replies and 468 views.

1. Pinky19

Pinky19 Newbie

Ratings:
    There were I few maps I was wanting, and before paying 50$ for an XPORT is it still possible with the NXE? I read some stickied threads, and I know you, this site, gets asked this a lot but I can not find any complete information.

Also are all the more "intense" mods done for? Like the race track out of Containment on H2 or all the weapon mods?

2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If by intense you mean map modding Halo 3, then no, it's not possible for the majority of the Halo 3 modders.

You can still CON mod after the NXE because there are several unbanned KV's out there, some free and some that require a payment.

3. OP
    Pinky19

Pinky19 Newbie

Ratings:
    How long would the unbanned KV's last? I would prefer not to spend 50$ on something that will be useless in 1 month. And is it still possible to have modded file share pictures?

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Then unbanned kv will last as long as it takes for MS to blacklist it. Could be a week, month, no one knows for sure how long they will last.

5. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    You can have modded pictures on your file share, but expect to be banned from Halo 3 and your fileshare.