What's new

Solved So many MW2 problems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First I downloaded cfgkhl or w.e his name is' rip last week. I didn't burn but saved on my computer until today. I open with ABGX and the Game Partition CRC fails. Someone told me I had to extract from rar files again but I dont have them saved on my computer anymore.

Next I downloaded Zarths upload and when I tried to extract it, it said that password was wrong for one of the files, and another file was corrupt or something.

Next I downloaded the RROD release and opened with ABGX and everything was fine. I burn it. Right when I get to the Start game screen it says disk unreadable, so fml.

After that I figured I'd try to download cfadslfjksdglawd's release again, so I download it and I get the same errors as Zarths.

What should I do now? lol

M

MyxNutsxHurt

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Go buy the real game:thumbup:

Umm...What kind of DVD's are you using..Make sure to use verbatims... Or w/e they are called lol...And you might not have the layer break set right or the write speed.

Layer Break needs to be 1913760
And your write speed 2.4x

And u should be set..

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MyxNutsxHurt said:
Go buy the real game:thumbup:

Umm...What kind of DVD's are you using..Make sure to use verbatims... Or w/e they are called lol...And you might not have the layer break set right or the write speed.

Layer Break needs to be 1913760
And your write speed 2.4x

And u should be set..
I have memorex. No other games have failed before and I've burned this 3 times now and always gets disk unreadable at start game screen, and if i try to save to HD i get to 48% and get disk unreadable.

Layer break and write speed are correct

Heres error I get when I try to extract the iso
! C:\ocuments and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part1.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part5.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bal3wolf said:
you know mw2 is wave 4 right and unless you got 1.61 need the one shot disk.
If I got to the start game screen I used the disk. If i didnt use the disk it wouldnt even play at all.

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download cfghkl's rip directly from his thread over on xbox360iso. That's where I got mine from. It DL'ed fine, extracted fine, and I'm pretty sure the password is cfghjkl.

B

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EaGLeZ said:
I have memorex. No other games have failed before and I've burned this 3 times now and always gets disk unreadable at start game screen, and if i try to save to HD i get to 48% and get disk unreadable.

Layer break and write speed are correct

Heres error I get when I try to extract the iso
! C:\ocuments and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part1.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part5.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt

Hey, if you downloaded from usenet, downloads the pars and you should be able to extract it with a par program maybe try a program called "QuickPar"

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, when you say "Start Game" - do you mean when you get past the intro to where it says, "Press Start to Continue" or whatever?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
Wait, when you say "Start Game" - do you mean when you get past the intro to where it says, "Press Start to Continue" or whatever?
When you first boot up MW2 and it says Start Game.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh weird. Same thing happened to me but I assumed it was because I wasn't done transferring a few files to my Xbox...

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
O. I finally got passed the start game screen and it took me 15 minutes to load up the first spec ops mission, then right when it was about to start i got disk un****ingreadable.

J

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not surprising!!!

I hate to tell you mw2 is wave 5 not 4.

but this game is the only one with wave 4 compatibility.

Let me explain.

Wave 5 is included in the new microsoft dashboard being released later this month unless they extend the beta's

Wave 5 is nasty first i went through to take apart the information on my hard drive on one of my 360 hard drive i have three so no big deal first i found the dash to have some interresting new features i installed the beta dash and it scanned my hard drive and cd-drive to look for corruption not good for modders.

Wave 5 has another feature which every one is worried about.

rigging games to wave 5 meaning that if you dont have the latest dashboard you are not playing.

i hope to god that m$ doesn't start this garbage.

Far from that this is all i have been able to discover but strangly my security on my hard drive changed as well so xport is having issues as well.

T

Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Johnodd4 said:
Not surprising!!!

I hate to tell you mw2 is wave 5 not 4.

but this game is the only one with wave 4 compatibility.

Let me explain.

Wave 5 is included in the new microsoft dashboard being released later this month unless they extend the beta's

Wave 5 is nasty first i went through to take apart the information on my hard drive on one of my 360 hard drive i have three so no big deal first i found the dash to have some interresting new features i installed the beta dash and it scanned my hard drive and cd-drive to look for corruption not good for modders.

Wave 5 has another feature which every one is worried about.

rigging games to wave 5 meaning that if you dont have the latest dashboard you are not playing.

i hope to god that m$ doesn't start this garbage.

Far from that this is all i have been able to discover but strangly my security on my hard drive changed as well so xport is having issues as well.

Lol MW2 is wave 4 not wave 5 kid. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register