Solved So many MW2 problems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I downloaded cfgkhl or w.e his name is' rip last week. I didn't burn but saved on my computer until today. I open with ABGX and the Game Partition CRC fails. Someone told me I had to extract from rar files again but I dont have them saved on my computer anymore.

Next I downloaded Zarths upload and when I tried to extract it, it said that password was wrong for one of the files, and another file was corrupt or something.

Next I downloaded the RROD release and opened with ABGX and everything was fine. I burn it. Right when I get to the Start game screen it says disk unreadable, so fml.

After that I figured I'd try to download cfadslfjksdglawd's release again, so I download it and I get the same errors as Zarths.

What should I do now? lol

MyxNutsxHurt

Banned
Reaction score
Go buy the real game:thumbup:

Umm...What kind of DVD's are you using..Make sure to use verbatims... Or w/e they are called lol...And you might not have the layer break set right or the write speed.

Layer Break needs to be 1913760
And your write speed 2.4x

And u should be set..

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MyxNutsxHurt said:
Go buy the real game:thumbup:

Umm...What kind of DVD's are you using..Make sure to use verbatims... Or w/e they are called lol...And you might not have the layer break set right or the write speed.

Layer Break needs to be 1913760
And your write speed 2.4x

And u should be set..
I have memorex. No other games have failed before and I've burned this 3 times now and always gets disk unreadable at start game screen, and if i try to save to HD i get to 48% and get disk unreadable.

Layer break and write speed are correct

Heres error I get when I try to extract the iso
! C:\ocuments and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part1.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part5.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bal3wolf said:
you know mw2 is wave 4 right and unless you got 1.61 need the one shot disk.
If I got to the start game screen I used the disk. If i didnt use the disk it wouldnt even play at all.

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Download cfghkl's rip directly from his thread over on xbox360iso. That's where I got mine from. It DL'ed fine, extracted fine, and I'm pretty sure the password is cfghjkl.

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EaGLeZ said:
I have memorex. No other games have failed before and I've burned this 3 times now and always gets disk unreadable at start game screen, and if i try to save to HD i get to 48% and get disk unreadable.

Layer break and write speed are correct

Heres error I get when I try to extract the iso
! C:\ocuments and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part1.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
! C
:\Documents and Settings\ken\Desktop\cod6.part5.rar: Packed data CRC failed in cod6.iso. The volume is corrupt
Hey, if you downloaded from usenet, downloads the pars and you should be able to extract it with a par program maybe try a program called "QuickPar"

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nvm I downloaded cfghkdafldsjf's and I still get disk unreadable at Start Game screen

landr0id

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, when you say "Start Game" - do you mean when you get past the intro to where it says, "Press Start to Continue" or whatever?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CLK Rebellion said:
Wait, when you say "Start Game" - do you mean when you get past the intro to where it says, "Press Start to Continue" or whatever?
When you first boot up MW2 and it says Start Game.

landr0id

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh weird. Same thing happened to me but I assumed it was because I wasn't done transferring a few files to my Xbox...

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O. I finally got passed the start game screen and it took me 15 minutes to load up the first spec ops mission, then right when it was about to start i got disk un****ingreadable.

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprising!!!

I hate to tell you mw2 is wave 5 not 4.

but this game is the only one with wave 4 compatibility.

Let me explain.

Wave 5 is included in the new microsoft dashboard being released later this month unless they extend the beta's

Wave 5 is nasty first i went through to take apart the information on my hard drive on one of my 360 hard drive i have three so no big deal first i found the dash to have some interresting new features i installed the beta dash and it scanned my hard drive and cd-drive to look for corruption not good for modders.

Wave 5 has another feature which every one is worried about.

rigging games to wave 5 meaning that if you dont have the latest dashboard you are not playing.

i hope to god that m$ doesn't start this garbage.

Far from that this is all i have been able to discover but strangly my security on my hard drive changed as well so xport is having issues as well.

Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnodd4 said:
Not surprising!!!

I hate to tell you mw2 is wave 5 not 4.

but this game is the only one with wave 4 compatibility.

Let me explain.

Wave 5 is included in the new microsoft dashboard being released later this month unless they extend the beta's

Wave 5 is nasty first i went through to take apart the information on my hard drive on one of my 360 hard drive i have three so no big deal first i found the dash to have some interresting new features i installed the beta dash and it scanned my hard drive and cd-drive to look for corruption not good for modders.

Wave 5 has another feature which every one is worried about.

rigging games to wave 5 meaning that if you dont have the latest dashboard you are not playing.

i hope to god that m$ doesn't start this garbage.

Far from that this is all i have been able to discover but strangly my security on my hard drive changed as well so xport is having issues as well.
Lol MW2 is wave 4 not wave 5 kid. lol

Top Bottom