Discussion so just beaten nightfall

• Thread starter Smithy 93 x
  • Start date
  • Views 653
S

Smithy 93 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easier than I thought and got a exotic auto rile... suros regime!
Too bad I already have it -_-! FFS

S

shillizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. What level are you?? I'm a lvl 25 but only have the queens legendary helmet. Been struggling to get legendaries. But congrats tho. :smile:

X

xCorRupTioNx

Cool Story Bro...
Reaction score
Easier than I thought and got a exotic auto rile... suros regime!
Too bad I already have it -_-! FFS
Wow that sucks man :frown: Yeah they are pretty easy though! Especially the boss fights...I think the trash to the boss is the hardest part cause you have to take your time haha

S

Smithy 93 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. What level are you?? I'm a lvl 25 but only have the queens legendary helmet. Been struggling to get legendaries. But congrats tho. :smile:
I'm level 28 Titan. Yeah I got that too but not as good as the exotic helmet I have.
Cheers buddy!! 
Wow that sucks man :frown: Yeah they are pretty easy though! Especially the boss fights...I think the trash to the boss is the hardest part cause you have to take your time haha
I know man they just have too much armour, but once that is done as you say boss is easy

S

SeverelyCorrupt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beat it with you! And got a legendary scout that I already had :frown:(((

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Too bad the clip sucks ***.
Yeah, is it any better with the automatic reload upgrade? Always coming short on PVP when I tried to use it. Like, if I missed one of the bursts, I'd pretty much be dead.

?

(-_-)

6/22/13
Reaction score
Yeah, is it any better with the automatic reload upgrade? Always coming short on PVP when I tried to use it. Like, if I missed one of the bursts, I'd pretty much be dead.
It only auto reloads on kills.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It only auto reloads on kills.
I had a feeling, but the way the description was worded, I wasn't sure if that part required kills.

?

(-_-)

6/22/13
Reaction score
I had a feeling, but the way the description was worded, I wasn't sure if that part required kills.
String of Curses: "This weapon reloads instantly and increases damage for a short time after each kill."

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Top Bottom