So I've committed a sin...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by ThePope43, Jan 25, 2009 with 11 replies and 768 views.

1. ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well I've went out and bought a PS3. I decided to go big or go home so I got the 160gig bundle that came with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, which wasn't a half bad game, it at least had a decent story to it with a little twist at the end with those creatures. Anyways, I want everyone here who has a PS3 to tell me what's good to do with my PS3(no modding) and what games are good and what accessories I should have maybe. I got another 3500$ to spend, but 2000$ is going to the laptop and I might get my own flatscreen for my room. Comment please, and no hater comments!!!!

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Get Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, it is a MUST for anyone with a PS3

3. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
    resistance 1+2, mgs4, little big planet, drakes fortune
    the only exclusives worth dishing out 4

there is an emulator on the ps3 and u can install linux. thats it.

4. silentrunner2

silentrunner2 Contributor

Ratings:
  5. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dont have much to say about ps3... but def go with the flatscreen man.
    got to have one.

6. OP
    ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Yeah, Drakes Fortune wasn't all that great. It came along with my 160gb bundle, and I didn't too much care for it. I put it on hard right away and I felt like I was playing an easy tomb raider game or something. Although the odd twist they threw in with them cursed things was pretty interesting.

7. Fatal Error

Fatal Error Enthusiast

Ratings:
    First off if you get a ps3 you HAVE to get MGS4 because
    A)It is the best game in the world.
    B)It is the only good 1080p game. (yes that's right all the other games drakes fortune etc are 720p

also you have to install yellow dog linux or ubunto on your ps3 that is a MUST.

You also have to get AT LEAST an LN46A950 samsung pretty much the best tv you can get anything less then this would be a waste. That should drain your budget =)

8. jamestaylor24

jamestaylor24 Getting There

Ratings:
  9. JackRules

JackRules SKC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think most ps3 exclusive's failed, little big planet was fun for awhile, my ps3 is a blu ray player.

10. Jay

Jay Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I just lost all respect for you....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Madsnper3

Madsnper3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :thumbup:There's only two games you have to get Cod World at War and killzone 2.:thumbup:

12. ShadowxDynasty

ShadowxDynasty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yup i would say MGS4, resistance 1&2, COD4&5, MotorStorm, Battlefield Bad company, Bioshock. Ive played MGS4it 4 times and beatin 4 times. took a while but veryveryvery goooood!