What's new

so, is weekly challenge resetting bannable?

• Thread starter XoB Lil Jinz
  • Start date
  • Views 433
X

XoB Lil Jinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard people claiming to do it for weeks, and some people saying they got banned after one day, so I'm really curious.

I just did it with this weeks about 8x, but if its bannable I may as well cap both days 1st.

And if there are ways around it, what are they?

One person claims that if you don't cap your safe, can anyone verify any of this?

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been doin this for almost a week now, no ban or reset. Ive capped the limit a few times and beyond, playin a few games after reachin cap so i dont think it affects anything. If you really wanted to be safe, do as many weekly reset as you want and try to get 115k a day, and dont play anymore reach for that day. If you feel you wont have time to play at all tomorrow, then do the timezone glitch (+14 hrs fwd) and do tomorrow's cap too. Same goes for if you missed a day, you can still do yesterday's cap.

BUT for all we know, Bungie could be pullin a Microsoft...stringin us along til we get to a high rank and bam, rank reset- considerin how long theyve let us go on doin this. Im only doin this for inclement weather. I couldnt be arsed to get it legit so might as well go all out.

VoragoTitan

VoragoTitan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest you don't do it, it is extremely easy to detect. It's just if bungie wants to take a quick peek or banhammer update.
keep it to a minimum, griffball boost with me instead :biggrin:

-VoragoTitan

Top Bottom
Login
Register