Solved so im a tube please help...

• Thread starter ColonelMac544
  • Start date
  • Views 352
ColonelMac544

ColonelMac544

Reaction score
Sin$
so basically a while back i got windows 10 about a month before the official release... the pre release beta thingy and my task bar never worked and i finally am back to do homework and ict as im an a level student i thought to myself im gonna work hard so back on course my task bar does not work and nor does anything on the bottom such as the battery or wifi button

can anyone help with uninstalling this and getting my old windows 7 back i liked it better cause it worked...

thanks for any help LOL

Operating System
  1. Windows
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Open up Powershell, Press windows key + X and go to CMD, then type "Powershell"
When it opens, paste this in there
Code:
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
I had the same issue yesterday.

ColonelMac544

ColonelMac544

Reaction score
Sin$
still does not work ill post photo 
14mbdq1.jpg

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you might want to try launching powershell as admin (Open Task manager (CTRL ALT DEL) and right click powershell, Open location, right click, run as admin) then open task manager, and end the explorer.exe (windows explorer)

now run the
Code:
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

ColonelMac544

ColonelMac544

Reaction score
Sin$
just tryed keeps coming up the same thing.... 
says it could be an internal error or low memory i have 128gb free ??

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to make a new user account and login with it. See if that solves the issue. If it does, transfer your data over and sign into your microsoft account 
Try to make a new user account and login with it. See if that solves the issue. If it does, transfer your data over and sign into your microsoft account

Top Bottom
Login
Register