What's new

Discussion So i went to Gamestop today...

J

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
and the guy that works there must have been the biggest herp derp ive ever met. I went there a few weeks ago to pre-order Judgement. Today i decided to go back and pay off the pre-order and also ask about the early access to the Overrun mode, how would i get the code, by email/pickup etc etc.

Well, this guy tells me that the code will be printed on the receipt when we pick up the game on release day. Yeah...wait wut?

"You're telling me that im going to get a code supposedly to play the game 3 days early on the receipt WHEN the game releases? I dont know about you, but im pretty sure that doesnt add up."

"Yes sir thats correct."

"Oh? Okay lets try this again. How do you propose i play the game early- which is a part of Gamestop's promotion- by getting the code for it on release day?"

"Uh...im not sure sir, let me look that up. We havent heard anything about that."

5 minutes later...10 minutes later...15 minutes later...Oh let me help this customer first. Let me get that guy behind you in the line. For f*ck's sake...really! Waste of time.

Not surprisingly given Gamestop's history of hiring retards but this one just topped it all. Im sure you guys have your stories, id love to hear bout them lol. Btw, havent been on 7sins in weeks! Its good to be back. <3

P

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Lol I would have been like dude can I talk to someone else that isn't stupid as you.

I

iSoul

Awesomesauce.
Reaction score
Lol'd . Was he the only employee in there ? He must have felt hela derp .

C

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Reaction score
that blows

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
its not his fault to be ontop of every single game pre order.
oh wait

T

Tergat

Here's looking at you, kid
Reaction score
S'why i torrent my games :rolleyes:

Top Bottom