What's new

Solved So I was looking at getting my Xbox repaired...

S

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-RROD-REBALL-REPAIR-SERVICE-RED-RING-DEATH-/290558380357?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8854625591231458537#ht_3230wt_1139

He says that he Reballs the console, but I dunno for £25...

I am from UK and struggle to find somewhere to get my console preferably reballed as I would like for it too last longer....

Any help is appreciated greatly!

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Tim008 is UK based, and is very well trusted.

S

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim008 is UK based, and is very well trusted.

He is the one I actually bought the console off.

I was looking for a Reball though as I want it too last as longer as it is an Xenon...

U

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
The seller has 100% feedback and it looks like its an actual business doing it, so I would go ahead and send it to him. Not to mention if you pay with paypal you cant really lose your money.

S

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The seller has 100% feedback and it looks like its an actual business doing it, so I would go ahead and send it to him. Not to mention if you pay with paypal you cant really lose your money.

Thanks for the reply :smile:

Yeah I was worrying whether or not it is going to be done with a heatgun though....

T

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply :smile:

Yeah I was worrying whether or not it is going to be done with a heatgun though....
It doesn't matter, as long as it's reballed.

N

numpty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd be tempted to ask him wether it's a reball or reflow as he seems to have had a few failures.Whereabouts in the uk are you?

S

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd be tempted to ask him wether it's a reball or reflow as he seems to have had a few failures.Whereabouts in the uk are you?

South Yorkshire, Sheffield.

I might just risk it, for £25 you can't go wrong...

G

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
South Yorkshire, Sheffield.

I might just risk it, for £25 you can't go wrong...

Does he work on a 'no-fix no-fee' service? I mean, the worst that could happen is that you are down one RROD Xenon and out a few for shipping.

If you cant find anyone else who does re-balls, go for it.

S

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he work on a 'no-fix no-fee' service? I mean, the worst that could happen is that you are down one RROD Xenon and out a few for shipping.

If you cant find anyone else who does re-balls, go for it.

Yeah I am pretty sure he does....

It is a JTAG RRoD though I didn't mention that...

He has 100% positive feedback and others are happy so gonna go for it when I get more money....

Top Bottom