What's new

Question So i wanna Download Legit DLC from my Batman AC GOTY - Need some Q's to be A'ed

Should I Risk it & Go online to DL from PSN & My DISC or Rip Game and DL the DLC off Comp?

• Rip Game & DL the DLC off the Computer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Risk it & go online through Playstation Store to DL the DLC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or Another option i dont know about

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
PyroSandwich

PyroSandwich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so ive been looking around and it hasnt really gotten me anywhere,

I read that u can DownLoad a DLC and put it on ur PS3 but it needs a fix,. or something, to be able to play it, im not real sure about all that

Ive never Went online with my PS3, cuz im Way to scared, but i wanna know if i was to go online for the sole purpose of getting DLC off my "Batman Arkham City GotY edition" would i be at a Risk of getting banned, and i know that everything comes with a risk when u go online but, im not gonna be modding or anything, and im not on a Digital Copy of the Game,

Also i forget what i need to go online, i have PSNinja or what ever. buts its years old, and i have a few other things i dont remember what they are or DO.

would my safest option be to Rip the Game, then from the Computer DL the DLC and try to install it, i Really wanna play Harley Quinns Revenge and Nightwing and Pretty much everything the GOTY ed offers

Any help or Links to TUTS would be AWESOME!!!!!

Oh and Some INFO about my Console, im at the newest rogero CFW not sure what all the other info is but i just Upgraded like a month ago,... if that.

Thanks in Advance,
Pyro

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so ive been looking around and it hasnt really gotten me anywhere,

I read that u can DownLoad a DLC and put it on ur PS3 but it needs a fix,. or something, to be able to play it, im not real sure about all that

Ive never Went online with my PS3, cuz im Way to scared, but i wanna know if i was to go online for the sole purpose of getting DLC off my "Batman Arkham City GotY edition" would i be at a Risk of getting banned, and i know that everything comes with a risk when u go online but, im not gonna be modding or anything, and im not on a Digital Copy of the Game,

Also i forget what i need to go online, i have PSNinja or what ever. buts its years old, and i have a few other things i dont remember what they are or DO.

would my safest option be to Rip the Game, then from the Computer DL the DLC and try to install it, i Really wanna play Harley Quinns Revenge and Nightwing and Pretty much everything the GOTY ed offers

Any help or Links to TUTS would be AWESOME!!!!!

Oh and Some INFO about my Console, im at the newest rogero CFW not sure what all the other info is but i just Upgraded like a month ago,... if that.

Thanks in Advance,
Pyro
I honestly never downloaded DLC from offline for my CFW PS3 so I don't even know how this would go about working.

What I can tell you though is to NEVER go to the PlayStation store while on a CFW console because you're basically setting yourself to get console banned.

As for PS Ninja, it basically lowers the chances of you getting banned, it clears CFW files to make it look like you're on OFW but there's still a risk of being banned while using it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register