• Start date
  • Views 2,363
Bertb2008

Bertb2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have preordered the new xbox s 2tb has any one else and why did you

I preordered the xbox one s as my xbox one was getting on a bit and half the time would take 20mins to boot to dashboard and was slow as hell so thats why I'm getting the new xbox s

whats your reason why your getting it

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
20 minutes? Have you power booted it yet? How much space do you have? I'm getting the Xbox one S but I'm waiting to sell my Xbox one that I have right now. I can't be consoleless (I know that's not a word) till the Xbox one S comes out.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you should talk to support about that boot time... Might save some money.

D

dougiedougal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wasting your money. I would hold off for Project Scorpio box next year which is the true 4k console

pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you fulling turning your console off by hard resetting it every time? If so, stop doing that lol and use the power saving option in the settings.

IF anything, trade your console for the system.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not upgrading unless my current console dies, or they show me that the new one has something I need. At this point in time, there's not really anything about the Xbox One S that can make me justify replacing a functioning standard X1. And I'm not buying a Scorpio either, without a 4K TV, it seems rather pointless.

HexDecimal

HexDecimal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My console boots within 7 seconds, I use the kinect to turn it on. 20 minutes is insane, and the console has to be defective.

Bertb2008

Bertb2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you should talk to support about that boot time... Might save some money.
the console has been sold now 
20 minutes? Have you power booted it yet? How much space do you have? I'm getting the Xbox one S but I'm waiting to sell my Xbox one that I have right now. I can't be consoleless (I know that's not a word) till the Xbox one S comes out.
the og hardrive broken on me so i put a new one in it was some crap thing from china 
Wasting your money. I would hold off for Project Scorpio box next year which is the true 4k console
i dont need a 4k gaming console i got a pc for that i only bought it as mine x1 was broken and i do play it once in a while 
I also pre-ordered the new console, because why not?
i like the way you said that 
My console boots within 7 seconds, I use the kinect to turn it on. 20 minutes is insane, and the console has to be defective.

the og hardrive broken on me so i put a new one in it was some crap thing from china 
I'm not upgrading unless my current console dies, or they show me that the new one has something I need. At this point in time, there's not really anything about the Xbox One S that can make me justify replacing a functioning standard X1. And I'm not buying a Scorpio either, without a 4K TV, it seems rather pointless.
good point

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Would never buy the S. 4k video is so pointless on a console. 4k gaming at 60fps is where it's at!:smile: Hope the Scorpio is white though, and at least 2TB like the LE of the S!

LUC1FER

LUC1FER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I pre-ordered it because I like to have the lastest of everything... Its a habit :roflmao:

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad someone understands lol. You can't play 4k without a 4k TV. From what I read, this new "Scorpio" thing will only upscale to 4k, which is nowhere near the same thing as natively rendering 4k.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox S is a waste of money unless you don't already have the One.
Literally the same hardware, just a little smaller. If you're willing to spend another $300+ on a console just because it's smaller, then you're an idiot.

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox S is a waste of money unless you don't already have the One.
Literally the same hardware, just a little smaller. If you're willing to spend another $300+ on a console just because it's smaller, than you're an idiot.
There are quite a few differences between the two consoles, not just that it's smaller. :roflmao:

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I plan on getting one. Much prefer having a nice 2TB internal drive without the need for an external. Plus the one I have is crapping out and cuts my games off so I can't use it anymore.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I plan on getting one. Much prefer having a nice 2TB internal drive without the need for an external. Plus the one I have is crapping out and cuts my games off so I can't use it anymore.
I've been a console peasant all my life and I still think investing in a PC is a better option then buying another Xbox. Especially with this "Play anywhere program", I'll be playing Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 on PC :biggrin:

D

duction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i pre ordered one just after it getting announced, same with PS VR. Just waiting on that PS Neo pre order now :smile:

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys i wouldn't recommend buying the SLIM for the plain fact that a year later project Scorpio will be releasing. why spend a ton of money this year then spend a ton of money again next year?

Top Bottom
Login
Register