• Thread starter xXNetRunnerXx
  • Start date
  • Views 397
xXNetRunnerXx

xXNetRunnerXx

Undead
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
ok so i used a multimeter and chek the wires but some of the wires go 2 diffrent pins. and one of the wires even whent to 2 of the pins i needed...so how do i know what to use?

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I just took the thing that connected to the port, and individually soldered the wires to the certain pins. A lot less messy, and no counting or confusion.

Garretts228

Garretts228

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Exactly what he said ^ but I would like to give you some additional info. I assume your jtaging your xbox? If so you would be better off getting a female lpt socket and solder each individual wire to the lpt socket using kynar wire i believed its spelt. All of this can be found on ebay. Let me know if you need help finding a schematic.

FauxAffliction

FauxAffliction

Getting There
Reaction score
I suggest you read this very carefully. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/108432-how-to-do-the-jtag-hackdump-nandxell/ don't worry about a multimeter if you follow this tut.

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all pins should be seperate i've made loads and not 1 of them had ur problem r u sure its a lpt lead ? lol 'in headmasters voice' try doing it again and when i come back i want you to give me the correct answer............or we will be here until you do lol

P

pure3d2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's easier if you just get an SPI usb board. You wouldn't have to worry about resistors (already on the board). Plus the thing is only $20 at xbox-experts: http://xbox-experts.com/stores_shop.php?id=8