What's new

So I got a new PC and need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soup

I hate Pokémon >.
Reaction score
Ok So I ordered a new desktop, Its on its way so I bought MW2 for it.. Now I want to know If I install it on my laptop in the mean time, Can I install it on my PC when it comes [Transfer my license]?

Thanks xD

S

Supermagma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont have MW2 on the PC but i will say what i think from previous experience. YEARS ago i purchased Half Life 2 for the PC and when you used that CD-Key it registered the game to that specific computer.

It might be the same with MW2 but it also might just link it to your steam account, if the computer wont be long i would wait just to be safe.

S

Soup

I hate Pokémon >.
Reaction score
I dont have MW2 on the PC but i will say what i think from previous experience. YEARS ago i purchased Half Life 2 for the PC and when you used that CD-Key it registered the game to that specific computer.

It might be the same with MW2 but it also might just link it to your steam account, if the computer wont be long i would wait just to be safe.

Thanks for taking the time to reply [+rep] Robert Bowling has replied to my Tweet telling me that the license is linked to my steam account so I should be ok to install on Laptop while waiting! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom