What's new

Solved So... I did a dumb thing

M

Morkare

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so lets begin this off. Late last night I was excited since I finished all my soldering for my cr4 and my jr programmer. It read the nand fine wrote the ecc fine then I booted it up and nothing. I realized my qsb was on nothing but here's the dumb part i clicked write ecc again but I think I deleted my original nand. It it means anything I still have nanddump2 which was one of my originals. I am doing this to a xbox 360 trinity, but it's not working the way I want it to. I tried writing nanddump2 back to my nand in retail selection but kept saying I couldn't create an ecc since I was on retail or something. Any help would be appreciated! :frown:

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Write the nand dump back and assure it boots stock just fine . (Remove power from chip )
If it does just start over read nand again. Put nand dump2 in a separate folder for safe keeping just in case. It's a good habit to copy paste both nand dumps each time in a folder named after the console id . I've done this for years!

M

Morkare

Reaction score
Sin$
How should I write it back to the nand via jrunner? Put my nand dump 2 in the load source button then should I choose retail, glitch, glitch 2, glitch2m, jtag, and if I choose retail what should the cb be if i'm on dash 17511?

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just load the nand dump as source in jrunner and hit write . That's all
As long as they were matching dumps you'll be good

Top Bottom
Login
Register