Solved So i called Microsoft but :( ?

• Thread starter They Lag Me
  • Start date
  • Views 902
T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone , recently someone stole my gamertag and changed everything " Windows ID/Pass/gamertag ",so i called Microsoft and gave them my recent info that proves that I'm the real owner of the gamertag .

I tried to give them more info like " My recently purchased history items / My recent secret question and the answer to it / my recent alternative email address / some of my FL / an much more !! but he only asked me for my recent windows live ID and my recent gamertag which was " GeT HaRD LuCKeD " Before the guy changed it , and last thing he asked me for the Serial Number , so i gave it to him and he said that's enough ??

At the end they told my father "sir dont worry about your son's account ,etc ....,you will get it back and we're going to send u an email with instructions on how to do that'' . so I've waited 6 days and still nothing received yet on my father's email :frown: ?? , so my father called them again 4 days ago and gave them the reference number of the first call and they said that they will lock my profile temporary and everything gonna be OK ..

the good thing is that they really did lock my profile for sure ,i was fighting with the guy ( the guy who stole my gamertag )on Messenger 4 days ago , and he asked me if I called microsoft or got my profile back , so I Said no " with a smile on my face " , he said that he cant sign in to xbox.com ?? but he still can sign in to my profile from his console :frown: , and now he's Threatening me to do something stupid for my profile :frown:

so what should I do now :frown: ? should i call them again ? I've been waiting 4 days since my second call to them ? any advice people ?

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
He's lying, though you need to get sorted with Microsoft.

And why don't you tell them his MSN?

T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's lying, though you need to get sorted with Microsoft.

And why don't you tell them his MSN?
sorry but what do you mean he's lying ? the guy who talked to my father is from Microsoft Support so why would he lie to us ?

V

Vito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude call and call and call again... Microsoft is lazy and not helpful. Bug the sh*t out of 'em..

F

Frisko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get your account back they already put a lock on it , it take 7 to 10 working days.

K

Kim Kardashian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to call persistently.

Z

Zeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get hacked so much?

T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your comments , I appreciate your taking the time to help me :smile:

You get your account back they already put a lock on it , it take 7 to 10 working days.

Thanks Frisko , so should I Call them again and again ? or just wait for 6 more days and see what will happen ?

How do you get hacked so much?

Well i was so stupid when i trusted him with my profile , It's my fault cuz I'm the one who gave him the info . lesson learned .

O

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks Frisko , so should I Call them again and again ? or just wait for 6 more days and see what will happen ?

Just be patience it takes like 2 weeks honestly, Got my account hacked a while back. I called Microsoft and they got it back.

S

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Keep calling every week, they are extremely lazy and it took me 3 months to get mine back.

T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will OnyX , thanks mate ..

Keep calling every week, they are extremely lazy and it took me 3 months to get mine back.

OMG :what: 3 months ? Please tell me youre joking :frown:

S

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Nope, mine took 3 months.

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
mine took 1 week but 2 weeks because i forgot they told me they will send me a email that resets my windows id and password so i never checked my email lol

T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine took 1 week but 2 weeks because i forgot they told me they will send me a email that resets my windows id and password so i never checked my email lol

Well the password reset method wont work for me , because the guy who stole my gamertag already changed everything including my recent windows live ID /password/secret question etc...

I'll just wait for microsoft for a couple of days and see what happen ..

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
Well the password reset method wont work for me , because the guy who stole my gamertag already changed everything including my recent windows live ID /password/secret question etc...

I'll just wait for microsoft for a couple of days and see what happen ..

no, because they tell you the windows id the guy used then you change the password, its like some special site and u can only use it once

T

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, because they tell you the windows id the guy used then you change the password, its like some special site and u can only use it once
That's Cool , I'll just wait i guess <_<

I'm afraid of getting reseted by them , my gamerscore is 100745 , also I have a Modded Avatar :frown: , they will definitely reset me before everything <_<

V

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend got his account hacked about a year ago. After they froze the account, it took about 2 weeks before he received an email with his new account information. This should give you an appropriate time span as to when you will get yours back.

D

daMOman100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When my account got hacked I told MS that guys GT's. They did nothing, as soon as I came back online I kept on getting invited to partysby that ******, but MS added some points back to my account so I could change it :mellow:

Mine took about 3 days but my dad didn't check his email until 1 week after :frown:

I'm afraid of getting reseted by them , my gamerscore is 100745 , also I have a Modded Avatar :frown: , they will definitely reset me before everything <_<
Don't worry, my account had a 70, 000 gamerscore and my avatar was comepletely yellow :tongue: I was fine and didn't get reset :smile:

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score

lol, that sucks, what i did was for my modded avatar, i told them that some guy did it for me and said i wouldn't get banned for it lol but the gamerscore, its possible unless you did it in like 1 week

Top Bottom