Solved So I been seeing this a lot

• Thread starter OldBayLIVE
  • Start date
  • Views 563
OldBayLIVE

OldBayLIVE

Reaction score
Sin$
The JIGY Gamertag, They aren't not modders just by looking at there profile is it that new menu infection crap I heard. I haven't modded in a while so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
The JIGY Gamertag, They aren't not modders just by looking at there profile is it that new menu infection crap I heard. I haven't modded in a while so sorry if this is a stupid question.
The J1GY gamertag can be used by peope with the ability to alter their gamertag to snag menu host if the host of the game is using the Jiggy mod menu. Menu infections are also possible now.

Upvote 0
OldBayLIVE

OldBayLIVE

Reaction score
Sin$
The J1GY gamertag can be used by peope with the ability to alter their gamertag to snag menu host if the host of the game is using the Jiggy mod menu. Menu infections are also possible now.
The one I ran into wasn't a modder at all he was on Xbox One using the theater infection that's the confusing part

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
The one I ran into wasn't a modder at all he was on Xbox One using the theater infection that's the confusing part
As I mentioned, inflections are now available through watching modded theater videos. They also work on Xbox One.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register