What's new

Discussion So how many of you actually got season rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious as so far I seem to be the only one.

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I was banned for 14 days, and I still received my rewards.

Zero Beat

Zero Beat

Contributor
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't get them and i could care less the borders and icons look like dudu. I got gold rewards on my smurf so its whatever though haha

Last edited:
Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No rewards on either account both got gold+ and both unbanned at end of season. But banned previously.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it was before then, but honestly I wanted no border for next season.
Same honestly, I'm kind of upset they decided to wait until a week before end season to announce division borders, pretty stupid decision if they are looking to not promote toxicity.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I got several chat bans and I got all of my promised season rewards. Riot Lyte really slipped up when he talked about who was going to get their season rewards, even though he cleared it up later. I don't see why they restricted season rewards to players with "good behavior", either. You can be good or bad and still have a poor attitude and giving their players more reason to complain and be negative is not going to help the toxicity on this game.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I got several chat bans and I got all of my promised season rewards. Riot Lyte really slipped up when he talked about who was going to get their season rewards, even though he cleared it up later. I don't see why they restricted season rewards to players with "good behavior", either. You can be good or bad and still have a poor attitude and giving their players more reason to complain and be negative is not going to help the toxicity on this game.

I HAVE A PHD - Lyte

That is what his response is every time someone explains he is literally the biggest retard in the universe and should be fired for incompetence.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I HAVE A PHD - Lyte

That is what his response is every time someone explains he is literally the biggest retard in the universe and should be fired for incompetence.
I can't speak as to his attitude or intelligence outside of that announcement that he made, as that's the only thing I've seen him talk about, but he did slip up with that announcement and the way Riot is going about this isn't smart. Using his PhD as a counterargument is definitely not the right thing to do, either, and I have seen some of that.

In my opinion, toxicity in this game comes from the over-competitiveness. They force a new meta every season and then leave 70% of their champions in the dust. If they want to remove toxicity, they need to balance the game, stop forcing things, and remove all-chat.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't speak as to his attitude or intelligence outside of that announcement that he made, as that's the only thing I've seen him talk about, but he did slip up with that announcement and the way Riot is going about this isn't smart. Using his PhD as a counterargument is definitely not the right thing to do, either, and I have seen some of that.

In my opinion, toxicity in this game comes from the over-competitiveness. They force a new meta every season and then leave 70% of their champions in the dust. If they want to remove toxicity, they need to balance the game, stop forcing things, and remove all-chat.
The biggest problem is they make no effort to see unintended consequences after ranked rewards got lost many people who got banned just decided to troll ranked games no penalty.

People who feed purposely are worse than a guy who says f*** u. There is a mute button unless someone threatens someone there is no reason anyone should get banned for talking ****.

Tribunal was **** when it had IP rewards 97% voted auto punish and rito put out an info graphic showing it claiming it was a success because everyone voted the same. Then they pull out bs like people reported lose 27% more games. NO PEOPLE ARE 27% MORE LIKELY TO REPORT YOU WHEN U LOSE. No one wants to report the guy who went 12/2 when his team wins they will report him if they lose.

I got banned in end of season I lose rewards friends got banned beginning they get rewards.

Hashinshin used to get muted all the time when he didn't even talk in chat.

I was banned when Lyte said if u are banned in last 3 months u wont get rewards (I missed deadline by like 4 days). I tried to make a response to my ban asking for this as I was banned before this rule change and I never agreed to this change and I was not informed when I was banned and Rito was like nope ur toxic gg u suck.

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

No. People are too slow to use the mute button and they get offended at every little thing.

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
No. People are too slow to use the mute button and they get offended at every little thing.
Like he said it's not hard to use the mute button.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what happened when every kid gets a participation trophy & gets told they are a special snowflake.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you that got banned and still got them I wonder if the same thing as last season is happening where a good portion of people ineligible for rewards still get them but they get removed 1-2 months later. that's what happened last season

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you that got banned and still got them I wonder if the same thing as last season is happening where a good portion of people ineligible for rewards still get them but they get removed 1-2 months later. that's what happened last season
They already got it taken away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register