Solved So confused....

• Thread starter Lordgwydion24
  • Start date
  • Views 378
L

Lordgwydion24

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys. Any help would be appreciated. I have a hitachi dvd. It used to play burnt games just fine. I burned them using IMGBurn and never had any issues. I always use Verbatim. Now when I burn games, it just goes to a white screen that says xbox. And in the dashboard, instead of it saying play "(name of game)", it says play dvd. What am I doing wrong? My dvd writer, a TSSD has the newest firmware upgrade. Should I reflash my 360 with a new version? I don't know what version it has. I wish I did. I got it from a friend who has since passed away. I'm really confused. All my previously burned games work just fine! Thanks in advance for your help.:thumbup:

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What games are you trying to play? You're probably on 1.6 FW trying to play wave 4 games, which can't happen without using an activate iso.

L

Lordgwydion24

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to mainly play new games, such as MW2. I thought if I have a hitachi DVD on my xbox, I don't need one....

L

Lordgwydion24

Reaction score
Sin$
MW2, Dirt 2, NFS: Shift, and pretty much game that's come out in the last 2 months or so. That's all I can remember.

L

Lordgwydion24

Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I'm thinking. Just wanted to get some feedback before I do it. Never done it myself, so I'm gonna read the forums and check it out. Thanks for your help!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register