What's new

Snow Police Rancher Preview

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

@1:53 Looks like all the options that can be done on that police car.

I know but do you have the modtype code for everything? It would look like VMT_?????? 
You're from harrisburg? I'm from altoona.

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know but do you have the modtype code for everything? It would look like VMT_?????? 
You're from harrisburg? I'm from altoona.

No I don't but I'm sure Tustin might know. Not from Harrisburg but from York. Harrisburg was the closest speedtest server location for me.

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
No I don't but I'm sure Tustin might know. Not from Harrisburg but from York. Harrisburg was the closest speedtest server location for me.
Oh cool. I've been there once. A good buddy of mine grew up there. Cool, maybe he will reply when he gets on. I could really use it to get my cars completely customizable

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Got the skirts
Chrome_Cargo_Plane_Screen_Shot_2014_01_26_02_03.png

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did ask this before but got ignored... Is this using a JB PS3? as thinking of getting one.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What you did is easy. Getting it in the garage is also easy on PS3 all you do is find the garage control script in the update.rpf can't remember what it is called and replace it with one from a older update.

It's not very hard.

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you did is easy. Getting it in the garage is also easy on PS3 all you do is find the garage control script in the update.rpf can't remember what it is called and replace it with one from a older update.

It's not very hard.
Uh huh... And I assume you can't do that on 360 due to the signed TU's correct?

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO and I am still ignored, I guess if your not a modder you are not welcome in this thread! ... Fair enough!

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO and I am still ignored, I guess if your not a modder you are not welcome in this thread! ... Fair enough!
Could you be a little more specific in your questions? Of course it's done with a jailbroken PS3, that should be common sense!

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you be a little more specific in your questions? Of course it's done with a jailbroken PS3, that should be common sense!
Ah well when you reach 40 yrs of age common sense drops.. amongst other things! So if I buy a JB ps3 I will be able to do this?

A

Ayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah well when you reach 40 yrs of age common sense drops.. amongst other things! So if I buy a JB ps3 I will be able to do this?
If the tool get released... yes. There is a NetCheat plugin but it doesn't let you store 'banned' vehicles in your garage.

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the tool get released... yes. There is a NetCheat plugin but it doesn't let you store 'banned' vehicles in your garage.

hmmm ok, guess I will wait to to see if its released before buying a 3.55 PS3

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i agree that zdoubletrouble should be banned .

like this post if u agree, or u can just say if u agree

Top Bottom
Login
Register