What's new

Game Mods Snow mod

jbond

jbond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get snow on GTA EFLC online if there is can you plz send me the link thanks.

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get snow on GTA EFLC online if there is can you plz send me the link thanks.

A s*** load of texture mods, which will take you a long long time, to either port over from PC, i know you can get all the handling from the package you get with it but i will have a look and see what i can do myself and even try to bring parts of it in

M

monst3ur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Snow Mod Plus Whats Left Of Version 3
So here you guys go this is whats left of V.3.It is not finished nor will it be. If you like download if you don't like then Don't download. I just wanted to give this to you guys since I am deleting off my computer and thought you guys would like. The reason v.3 got cancelled was that me and Salvatore had are differences plus we were in different parts of the world so it was hard to be partners exct....I will not release any other Xbox360.rpf files or vehicle placement till Battlefield 3 comes out that will be my release date for what I have be working on secretly. I am also still looking for a trustworthy partner who is dedicated to Gta. Now for the snow mod I am giving you guys Charge island with texture over it. I could not do everything because the Xtd editor is s*** I will keep trying my best to give you guys whatever you want. Due to the Xtd editor not working I can only do some things on the map. I will also keep updating the snow mod on my other topic so look for updates.
I hope you guys think I help the community.
5yw1g0.jpg
1z1tyc2.jpg
Sorry but I had to spread the files out in multiple download links I kept getting error codes.
The snow mod for charge Island is Brook w2.img File

Top Bottom
Login
Register