Deleted member 464448

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

captaingrudge

captaingrudge

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is a very misleading post, as the official DLC has not been released. You may want to consider a different subject line...

D

Deleted member 464448

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this is a very misleading post, as the official DLC has not been released. You may want to consider a different subject line...

Its snowing on my online world, along with tons of other players.. you may have to restart your game or dashboard etc.. :smile: 
do you need a dns for it? when is the release for it, because mine is not snowy :frown:

I'm pretty sure you could find a DNS but all I did was go online and there it was :smile: Have a Merry Christmas

captaingrudge

captaingrudge

Reaction score
Sin$
Its snowing on my online world, along with tons of other players.. you may have to restart your game or dashboard etc.. :smile: 

I am not denying the fact that it is snowing (Although I am on PS3 and it is not currently snowing), but nothing new has been released, that is a simple update to the tunables... Not something that is actually downloaded and installed, or a DLC.

D

Deleted member 464448

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not denying the fact that it is snowing (Although I am on PS3 and it is not currently snowing), but nothing new has been released, that is a simple update to the tunables... Not something that is actually downloaded and installed, or a DLC.

True, its just like a hotpatch thingy when they add new things w/o us having to do something.. So yeah the title is sort of misleading

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe at this moment it time it's only available if you have access to your own tunables

Kebob

Kebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still am not getting any snow, are you on a DNS server or is it up on online servers?

germinus

germinus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still am not getting any snow, are you on a DNS server or is it up on online servers?
Not online, I can get it if I add to my own tunables but its not "online" at the moment. not for me anyway.

Kebob

Kebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, why was this thread even made then? There is nothing new to be seen we already knew this could be done lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register