• Thread starter TheOneGlitcher123
  • Start date
  • Views 333
T

TheOneGlitcher123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add Yeezuhhs, please don't spam or you won't get in, must have mic and 2 controllers

A

arindear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Messaged and added you on xbox.

Edit: you hosting man? nobody hosting these seems to actually be sending out invites. :shifty:

Last edited:
OkayForeal

OkayForeal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Messaged and added you on xbox.

Edit: you hosting man? nobody hosting these seems to actually be sending out invites. :shifty:
Foreal. I messaged when it said a moment ago theres no way 6 people messaged that fast lol.

A

arindear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Foreal. I messaged when it said a moment ago theres no way 6 people messaged that fast lol.

Same. And he just now kicked me after I tried joining to see what's up, didn't spam him or anything.

Why y'all making these threads if you're not gonna send out invites or if you already have people?

OkayForeal

OkayForeal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same. And he just now kicked me after I tried joining to see what's up, didn't spam him or anything.

Why y'all making these threads if you're not gonna send out invites or if you already have people?
I've messaged 3 people when it said "A moment ago" on the post and none have invited me this is pretty dumb tbh. theres no point in making the thread if you only need 1 person or something

A

arindear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've messaged 3 people when it said "A moment ago" on the post and none have invited me this is pretty dumb tbh. theres no point in making the thread if you only need 1 person or something

Yeah it's lame. I'd be hosting one myself but my laptop is messed up, so I don't have a good program to lag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register