Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

snd boost

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Jerm, Nov 26, 2008 with 3 replies and 1,432 views.

1. Jerm

Jerm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, so recently we had a whole crew together and were DOM boosting. We tried about 10 rds, and only ONCE did everyone cooperate and actually just cap, rather than kill. we raked in like 4500 exp that round tho, it was great.

that being said, i still would like to know if there are 6 other people that are willing to try and get some search and destroy boosting going. i suggest that they be EST but its not necessary, just easier for me to coordinate.

for those who dont know. snd boosting goes like this. we get 7 people in a NXE party chat. 6 of them make a party in the game and join a search game. the leftover joins the game and is put on the other team. then when the match begins, we have all 6 people place satchels around them, the 1 person on the other team rushes and throws a frag or whatever, killing all 6. then, the next round, they go to a specific spot and throw satchels, and the 1 person will call his artillery there, killing all 6. rinse and repeat.

we would have to switch every other round or if we could agree on a system like every certain amount of levels gained we switch.

YOU WILL TAKE DEATHS, as well as get kills. if you are a KD ratio whore, then this is not for you.

You may reply here, but i wont check as often as my tag. so send a msg to

Jermasaurus

let me know youre interested in snd boosting and ill see if we can get enough people.

2. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im interested, but these never work....
    GT: FeaR Iz sSilent

3. NetiK

NetiK Newbie

Ratings:
    Im down, your already on my FL (Im Avisole), so just invite me when you see me on.

4. holynutin1

holynutin1 Newbie

Ratings:
    im in
    gt: a paralyzed pig

srry but my mic broke but i can still help and listen