Solved Snapmatic gallery photos not deleting from social club

• Thread starter Tommytightshoes
  • Start date
  • Views 517
T

Tommytightshoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have about ten photos that I've deleted from my snapmatic gallery on ps4 but they aren't gone from social club I have tried to unlink and relink with no joy, I can take photos in the slot that they were in but when I try to post them is says my gallery is full, can anybody help please ?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Can't you delete them in Social Club? I cleared mine on my original account a while ago, but I don't remember exactly how.

T

Tommytightshoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't you delete them in Social Club? I cleared mine on my original account a while ago, but I don't remember exactly how.
I'm fairly sure it's never been possible to delete photos from social club, only from your in game gallery

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I don't really mess with it much, but I did get a message I couldn't store any more pictures last year, I had lots of crap so removed it. I suppose your best bet is to go through the long, drawn out process of raising a ticket with RSC support. :frown:

T

Tommytightshoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I did it the solutions they gave me didn't work

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Typical Rockstar.

J

Jburn24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ps4 pics don't even show on rockstar page only my ps3 ones

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
More than likely a Rockstar error, I would open a support ticket up with them so they can give you the exact answer.

Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any more questions please feel free to post another thread so the community can help you out!

Top Bottom