• Start date
  • Views 1,553
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask is there a hack for Snapchat? Like saving peoples photos without them knowing and viewing photos without them knowing?

There use to be an app in the Play Store for it but it got removed when Snapchat started threatening to ban peoples accounts for using it. I recently found "SNAPPREFS" from Xposed Framework but it doesn't seem to work anymore. It claims to let you view snaps with unlimited time and save snaps but it isn't working.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I recently found "SNAPPREFS" from Xposed Framework but it doesn't seem to work anymore. It claims to let you view snaps with unlimited time and save snaps but it isn't working.
Yea, SNAPPREFS hasn't been updated in a while, I haven't been able to find a app/module similar to it that works.

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Yea, SNAPPREFS hasn't been updated in a while, I haven't been able to find a app/module similar to it that works.
You can thank the XDA community for that. Kept bugging the dev. There really isn't any other replacement for it either.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
You can try Casper. I used this app for awhile, but my account was locked temporarily so beware.

Goodnight Goon

Goodnight Goon

Banned
Reaction score
You can run 2 of the processes and use a auto touch program to send snaps between 2 accounts.

Martha Edwards

Martha Edwards

Reaction score
Spying on anyone is not really good but sometimes it is necessary. I love to read such posts and articles related to hacking and spying as it makes you aware of the news hacking techniques and how to be safe. While going through such contents I read this amazing and informative article
Spyic research. You can go through the same in case you need to hack or spy on your kids or partners Snapchat.

D

Dakkery

Reaction score
If i will be watched, i would be so scared that everyone else knew everything about me.

O

oliesao

Reaction score
You can directly use the monitor app like KidsGuard Pro to hack someone snapchat without them knowing. It's 100% undetetable.

Top Bottom