What's new

Smokey xKoVx Multi Tool Multiplayer Tu17 Release

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
(This is what the tool used to look like when first got release. it is now ALOT better and has more things)

So today i am releasing my multi tool for every call of duty.
This tool has taken me a while to make, so hopefully everyone enjoys it.
The tool will get updated from time to time to make it better and better, but for now im releasing the beta of it to see what you guys think of it.
This tool also has an auto updater, so when ever i do update it, you will get a message for an update :smile:

Main Tool:
64afaac9bd2f2880ba90c21229f69e1e.png

Ghost stuff:
d915ba95cdbed20b8f3f970b40773314.png

234b0b856af40544d73e4e5b7740c56e.png

Download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/tqht7h

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-a...hZDdhODYxZmYwNjNhMThhN2IyN2Q6MTUwODQxNzczMg==

Download does say trojan, but it is saying that because i encrypted the code to stop people from renaming the tool.

Last edited:
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks interesting. Not too sure about the design on the main page, the colour scheme is a bit all over the place making it look pretty messy, but other than that, it looks alright, i'll give it a try at some point.

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks interesting. Not too sure about the design on the main page, the colour scheme is a bit all over the place making it look pretty messy, but other than that, it looks alright, i'll give it a try at some point.

this is my 3rd tool and ive only really just got used to designs/themes and that lol.
Not very good at layouts :frown:

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
this is my 3rd tool and ive only really just got used to designs/themes and that lol.
Not very good at layouts :frown:
For your 3rd tool you've done a pretty good job, if I say so myself. There's always room for improvement, even with people who have been making tools for years.

dctrsatan

dctrsatan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The option on your tool for bo1 zombies "give weird guns" will crash the game as it will spawn guns that aren't in a specific map. I might suggest removing the dvars for the special weapons and knifes or the option all together

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The option on your tool for bo1 zombies "give weird guns" will crash the game as it will spawn guns that aren't in a specific map. I might suggest removing the dvars for the special weapons and knifes or the option all together

oh right. ive never froze with it.
i just thought it was cool how it gave you the ak, the broken pistol and the default weapon

dctrsatan

dctrsatan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, well maybe it was another map i was playing anywhooooo!! There was another bo1 tool i was using a while back i think it was jtag sidekick they had an option in it that will force start a game even if there were not enough people in lobby, if you can find the code for that to add to your tool that would be sweet.

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah u can do that in mine as well. U press force host then vote for a map. pressing force host again will make game start

Infinite_Adder

Infinite_Adder

Reaction score
Sin$
hey smokey i have one question
why is your website down and when will it be back up?

Zombi3kushv420

Zombi3kushv420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best Multi tool ive used 420%. Thank you :smile: Smokey xKoVx!
Is there any new Updates coming to the tool?
if so, i cant Wait!!! lul :tongue:

Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Best Multi tool ive used 420%. Thank you :smile: Smokey xKoVx!
Is there any new Updates coming to the tool?
if so, i cant Wait!!! lul :tongue:
Yeah there’s a few more coming from what Smokey is saying he tends to say in the discord server.

Top Bottom
Login
Register