• Thread starter peter was here
  • Start date
  • Views 2,300
P

peter was here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first post of a mod on se7ensins, only host can see it but its pretty epic in my opinion.

Click me to download!

If you have no transfer method pm me.

Hope you like the map. :biggrin:

Virus Scan

MADE BY ME.

Look at gametype

Two Moons!

Smokey

Fear the red mist

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im glad to see some people are still making these. Thanks. :smile:

tfrasc

tfrasc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha looking good for a first mod man but just to let you know that same mod was done ages ago. But not bad keep working on it and if you get good move onto jtag mods there 100x better :wink:

L

LT945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive only started to mod maps on halo again recently and just finished one that i think is alright

unfortunatly i didnt make a bungie download link cause i was unsure on how to do that with mods so i uploaded the usermap file to mediashare. Just copy your id`s onto it and transfer with usb or whatever.

download link http://www.mediafire.com/?8bwh6gueavi4iaw

its on gaurdian...i dont have any pictures but basicaly i added large fog walls through the map wich also turned the backround trees on their sides.
i have a bunch of holograms in the center.
a massive rotating halo ring hologram in the sky.
those dragonfly things everwere.
some elites and finaly alot of man cannon effects in the center.
also if you look up you will see the trees cut across the map aswell as at the balcony with the sniper.

i have modded alot of maps but still learning on what works and not so enjoy..and let me know what you think.

P

peter was here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha looking good for a first mod man but just to let you know that same mod was done ages ago. But not bad keep working on it and if you get good move onto jtag mods there 100x better :wink:

Had no idea it was done already, sorry about that.

Holy crap its a nice person?

Ive only started to mod maps on halo again recently and just finished one that i think is alright

unfortunatly i didnt make a bungie download link cause i was unsure on how to do that with mods so i uploaded the usermap file to mediashare. Just copy your id`s onto it and transfer with usb or whatever.

download link http://www.mediafire.com/?8bwh6gueavi4iaw

its on gaurdian...i dont have any pictures but basicaly i added large fog walls through the map wich also turned the backround trees on their sides.
i have a bunch of holograms in the center.
a massive rotating halo ring hologram in the sky.
those dragonfly things everwere.
some elites and finaly alot of man cannon effects in the center.
also if you look up you will see the trees cut across the map aswell as at the balcony with the sniper.

i have modded alot of maps but still learning on what works and not so enjoy..and let me know what you think.

Umm get your own thread.

P

peter was here

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry. Did that but no clue how to remove a post.

Its alright don't worry about it.

P.S. you can't remove a post but you can edit it by clicking edit in the bottom right of the post.

tfrasc

tfrasc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ha yeah well all these guys on the site (well i shouldnt say that cuz there are also some great guys too) flame all the newcomers and stuff and i think its just bs <_<

I mean damm they started exactly where we are then they flame us and make us not wanta come back i mean some people are ridiculous and there ruining the modding scene.

Tahts why im the nice guy :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
Login
Register