Reaction score
Sin$
Who wants to play sometime?

HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to play that game extensively but quit after pubbing it so much that I got tired of the whiny and entitled folks. I know that is the nature of the internet but having a team does help, its just that I tend to get on at random times in the evening and prefer to use voice coms when playing. I'm sure all the meta has changed since Season 2/3.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to play that game extensively but quit after pubbing it so much that I got tired of the whiny and entitled folks. I know that is the nature of the internet but having a team does help, its just that I tend to get on at random times in the evening and prefer to use voice coms when playing. I'm sure all the meta has changed since Season 2/3.
Yea, meta changed. Mid/jg start in mid at wave then do buffs, solo start wave, then duo can choose wave or buffs, usually buffs. Not sure if you were around when they added portal demon?

HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure, I don't think I remember the portal demon. I was an early adopter back in its beta all the way to season 3ish. I guess I would play again but I'm no hardcore gamer. I play games for fun, too many folks on there take it as a job or second life.

Last edited:
HumphreyMax

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you want to start playing again? I'm no hardcore player and play for fun, if you want I'm down.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you want to start playing again? I'm no hardcore player and play for fun, if you want I'm down.
Generally, only play ranked these days but maybe in the future we'll play some casuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register