What's new

Discussion Smite Info & News + Sign Up for the Xbox One Smite Beta!

• Thread starter Vino
  • Start date
  • Views 3,288
Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
I also got the email today; can't wait to see how it plays on Xbox one. :biggrin:

All aboard the Fenrir train.

Nexx Animus

Nexx Animus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been playing since the IGN live stream, I was lucky enough to get a code. However, I'm really disappointed that I cannot play Conquest against other players atm. Arena gets old pretty fast. :/

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I have the alpha on Xbox, will probably try it, but the game just looks ****ing weird, like a warcraft ripoff that will get boring fast, cant really gather much from videos except find each other on the map and smack the **** out of each other?

S

Sai_One

Reaction score
If anyone get a code for me. I will be thankful, pls send a Textmsg in Xbox at eWAVE Sai.

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
I have the alpha on Xbox, will probably try it, but the game just looks ****ing weird, like a warcraft ripoff that will get boring fast, cant really gather much from videos except find each other on the map and smack the **** out of each other?
It's a Moba but uses third person view instead of a top-down view like LoL.

It doesn't play like WoW at all...

Also, the alpha only has two modes currently, which aren't exactly the best, but still fun nonetheless.

I believe the Xbox version will get all of the modes that PC has eventually.

Personally, I say try it out and see if you like it, 'cause I myself enjoy it thoroughly.

Pyro Gaming

Pyro Gaming

Reaction score
This game looks fun to play. Never played a MOBA though so this is going to be a new experience.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It's a Moba but uses third person view instead of a top-down view like LoL.

It doesn't play like WoW at all...

Also, the alpha only has two modes currently, which aren't exactly the best, but still fun nonetheless.

I believe the Xbox version will get all of the modes that PC has eventually.

Personally, I say try it out and see if you like it, 'cause I myself enjoy it thoroughly.
Im not talking about "World of Warcraft" lmfao I know its not like that, Im talking Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne, but thanks for the heads up! Honestly prob wont try it, dont care for Mobas that much...

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Im not talking about "World of Warcraft" lmfao I know its not like that, Im talking Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne, but thanks for the heads up! Honestly prob wont try it, dont care for Mobas that much...
Yeah, I forgot Warcraft was even a thing (never played it and never will).

But still, give it a try; I got my friend (who absolutely hates mobas) to try it, and he despises how wrong he was about Smite.

It's great when you're playing with friends.

I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm just hoping I get a code for the beta atleast, I only signed up one email, but I applied on the very first day the registration was open. Smite is definitely going to be extremely fun. There's so many different gods to play as and things to acquire and level, can be highly competive, the game is free to play.(A perk the xbox one and 360 has really impressed me with in the past year with fun games such as warface,world of tanks, Neverwinter beta was amazing and is coming out march 31st, and now we have Smite and Fable Legends to look forward to, well f'n done xbox.) I'm 100% going to buy a season pass or roster packs for Smite, and it better not be 100 bucks greedy bastards.

Top Bottom